The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Unwanted EL-GLO Dials

ward1955

Hi

erm, cos he got a choice of colour/font style, etc etc, we haven't. I was too late for the group buy so missed the opportunity so 1: have someone elses choice for £10 less or 2:wait for the next(if there is one) and get what I want for the full price. It sounds harsh but thats just the way it is. And I honestly don't want to fall out with anyone on here. so I hereby retract my bid :)

If it goes on ebay then I expect he'll get close if not more than the paid price, but you can't buy karma on ebay...oh hang on....item:2698400............

oh hang on, what am I going on about?!?!?!, you're right. I'm wrong. I haven't looked into the reason for the sale. If the car was trashed then I'm absolutely gutted for him. I 'could' have bought what I wanted for £52 so I'm unlikely to offer the same price for somebody elses taste(as good as it is). that was the price I was willing to pay. but as usual someone gets their arse in their hand and starts getting all defensive. it was a light hearted offer, if it was accepted it would have been fine if not who cares.

To do my bit, and get some good Karma, I was offering them for sale to other club members at the price I paid for them, including postage. I did not ask for offers.

I appreciate that this is my choice of colour/font etc, but I have what I have - and if no-one is interested, fine - I'll put them on ebay.

Whack them on ebay mate, you did the right thing by asking members first but they are too tight to pay the bargain price so make yourself a profit instead.

Thank you - at last someone with some sense !

at least you two see what i am on about

oh hang on, what am I going on about?!?!?!, you're right. I'm wrong. I haven't looked into the reason for the sale. If the car was trashed then I'm absolutely gutted for him. I 'could' have bought what I wanted for £52 so I'm unlikely to offer the same price for somebody elses taste(as good as it is). that was the price I was willing to pay. but as usual someone gets their arse in their hand and starts getting all defensive. it was a light hearted offer, if it was accepted it would have been fine if not who cares.

get my arse in my hand ............? what ever, look as soon as the group buy is sorted and when i get back from canada then i will start another group buy if its ok with the mods ive still got a few orders to sort out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.