The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black UK Spec TT auto BPU tax and tested

Guest dangerousandy

Guest dangerousandy

OMFG - I have listed my Supra on ebay as I do not get the chance to drive it as often as I should. I will be fixing the leaking petrol pipe in the week and then it is all ready to go. I am looking for around £6000 for it, so if anyone on here is interested PM!!!

I might change my mind in a few days and keep it as I do love it!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250294646297&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

Guest dangerousandy
Good luck with the sale - looks like a good example - well maintained.

cheers!! I am gutted that its up for sale, but with my cr4ppy wages and the fact I never get to use her means its the sensible thing to do. My Celica is far to good on fuel and practicle to get rid of (if owes my nothing in real terms) and all the Supra seems to do is cost me loads of money :(

If she doesnt make near what im looking for i will empty out my garage and keep her in there untill i either get a better job (more money) or win the lottery :)

like the question and answer session :D

Q: Hi, i take now your supra for 4000GBP, it is ok? if yes give your paypal adress and i give you an account. thanks 14-Sep-08

A: Are you a complete cu*t or what? I'd rather burn it than let it go for £4000 at the start of the auction. This car is worth at leat £5250, you try finding another that is as good as this. And another thing, I do not accept Paypal on this Auction - so I suggest that you f*ck off and waste someone elses time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dangerousandy
like the question and answer session :D

the last few times ive advertised stuff on ebay, i get similar emails & questions in very bad english.

I want £10,000.

q. will you accept £2500? i take it now & pay later to account.

These 'people' really really really pis5 me off and I feel like finding out where they live and going round there with all of my mates and having a game of football with their heads. I have relisted the Supra :( I would love to keep her, but I hardly get to drive her and she costs me too much to keep. I will sell her cheaper to a club member :)

Q: hallo i want to buy your supra can u open your account for me so i can bid thanks effel 19-Sep-08

A: No, I have blocked certain bidders for a reason. I will not sell to anyone outside of the UK.

Shame, the buyers paying the most right now are often from Sweden. I'm not saying that guy was genuine, but there certainly are genuine buyers over in mainland Europe.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.