The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Samsung phones, Tocco vs Omnia

Swampy442

Its phone upgrade time today, and after being a Sony Ericsson stalwart for many years theres nothing about I like until the 8meg camera one comes out next year, so I fancy a change.

Had a look at the 2 phones above and like them, just wondering if anyone owns one and what they think? Cheers :)

i've got a samsung g800 and hate it, its 5mp with optical zoom and the pictures are amazing but its the size of a brick and when you've got lots of pictures or music on it eveything slows down, like when you write a text message there's a small delay in pressing the buttons and actually hearing a beep and seeing the text on the screen. Does anyone else's cmaera phone do this?

i've got a samsung g800 and hate it, its 5mp with optical zoom and the pictures are amazing but its the size of a brick and when you've got lots of pictures or music on it eveything slows down, like when you write a text message there's a small delay in pressing the buttons and actually hearing a beep and seeing the text on the screen. Does anyone else's cmaera phone do this?

i just got rid of the g800 i hated it too..i have to say that i hated the camera 99% of pics came out blurry!!!.. (maybe thats just me) lol.... anyway as tony said above i just got the tocco and so far seems good just got to see what things it can do!:D

Job done, Tocco'd up to the max :) Had a play on the Omnia and its just too much for my needs, its deffo more PDA than phone. Clunky to use and a bit slow as well but packed full of features though.

Not a Nokia fan really, not sure why... And the N95/96 are chunky old units too. Thanks for the replies guys :)