The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Honda civic type-r EK9

jon5698

Hi i thought i would advertise my civic on here as well, you never know someone might want something a bit better on fuel than the supe to run around in lol. Anway once i sell my civic then i will be able to buy my TT :) i have my eye on Adi's one so fingers crossed he will still have it by the time i sell this. I will post some pics on here but this is the link to my pistonheads advert, cheers jon.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/660513.htm

Thanks for the kind words i agree about the new type-r's lacking something, honda turned away from the civic type-r's roots after this model imo the new ones were about making money and not about the car. Hopefully it will sell soon as i really want TT.

They are deffo group 20's mate because of how rare they are, it is costing me another £340 on top of the £795 i am paying for this to upgrade to the TT. When i asked why when they are both group 20 they said it was because they class the supra as a more higher risk lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.