The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My 1995 White NA 5 speed

SuperSupra

So it's just about time for me to bid you all farewell, as I am now the (not so) proud driver of a Golf, so need to get the Supra up for sale. There are one or two issues outstanding, so I'm not looking for top dollar, however everything except the bits listed below are in tip top shape. Just sailed through a service and the guy at Hyper Sports commented on just how good the car was running - engine, gearbox, suspension all in top nick.

The issues currently with the car are listed below:-

One spot of rust on the rear wheel arch, about the size of a 50p piece, sure it's easy to sort but I don't have the time!

Brakes are rubbing, not sure what the problem is, whether it's the caplipers, or the discs, but it's had new pads, and been checked by 2 garages and they both said the brakes are fine. Perhaps someone with a bit more experience will know more.

When on full lock to the right, there is a slight rubbing noise, sounds like metal, but it doesn't seem to affect anything, perhaps the result of having 18" wheels? Odd though.

One scratch on the drivers side door, which has been there since I bought it 3 years ago so that shows how much it's bothered me!

I had to remove the rear number plate surround things as one virtually fell off, and now the paint around the area is not quite as white as the rest. Option could be to refit the surrounds again?

There is a patch on the front bumper around the headlight where the paint appears to be pealing, not sure why. Sure it could be easily covered, it's just once again I've not had the time!

Other than that it's in great shape, and I wanted to be honest, to avoid any surprises if/when people come to view! All in all, been a fantastic car, and the only major outlay in 3 years was new suspension arms last year which is fair for a 13 year old car. Other than that, nothing remotely major has gone wrong in 3 years, and approximately 25,000 miles of ownership.

1995 NA

Approx 100,000 miles (speedo converted but odo reading in km)

Will have 12 months MOT

Road tax expires end of Sept

HKS Hi-Power exhaust

Half de-cat CW fitted - allows emission test for MOT

HKS induction kit

Clear indicators all round

UK glass headlights

Mania Racing 18" alloys with 4 excellent tyres (all less than 3,000miles on)

Momo - gear knob, handbrake and sleeve, steering wheel

Custom dials by skewer - see pics

Looking for around £2,500. As much as that upsets me, I don't think I'll get much more than that with the few things that need some attention. Anyone interested let me know, if not I'll get it up on Autotrader this weekend.

John

Hi John,

I think £2.5Kono is a fair price for what you have and the description is spot on so should sell!

Think the credit crunch is hitting all cars but especially the jucier ones! :(

I'd hold out though if you can as it's worth what you're asking for it!

Have you tried Pistonheads, ebay, Autotrader??

All the best and i'm sure it'll find a new home soon! ;)

Cheers.

Pete :)

Cheers Pete, I've just placed it in Autotrader now, at a ever so slightly higher price (with an 'ono') so hopefully will sell in the next couple of weeks. Think you're right about the financial situation though too, fingers crossed someone out there wants to pick up a bargain.....

Hi John,

I think £2.5Kono is a fair price for what you have and the description is spot on so should sell!

Think the credit crunch is hitting all cars but especially the jucier ones! :(

I'd hold out though if you can as it's worth what you're asking for it!

Have you tried Pistonheads, ebay, Autotrader??

All the best and i'm sure it'll find a new home soon! ;)

Cheers.

Pete :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.