JamieP

Guest gzaerojon

ooo i think i need one for my 6 speed conversion

apparently i can use the auto one but might be worth having just in case

no idea what it's worth though

ooo i think i need one for my 6 speed conversion

apparently i can use the auto one but might be worth having just in case

no idea what it's worth though

You can use the auto one but i think ur rev's will be limited to around 3-4k when stationary.

6spd one would be better i think.

Hi Jamie,long time no see,works a bit slow so come on mate give me a clue so i know if i can afford it,cannot program mine and having a bit of trouble with it,its a blitz ecu with a piggy back,trying something tomorrow ,last try

Hey mate, been a while.

Free to you:)

Still hardly use this site so i hope this is the pm you mentioned...

Thanks again Jamie and hope all goes well with the new baby,mines just turned three,dont see much of her ,so DONT miss a second of her growing up, your only regret it if you do ,I DO,take care of yourselves see you around perhaps,Miles:rolleyes:

cheers guys too trusting me,thanks for the info,know next time,just going to do that but i think pixelfil has already done that for me,cheers ,still trying to put a pic by my name cant even manage that,any suggestions,just put a computer together so thats why im back,sorry girls,but there you have it anyway you would love my dog i rescued,Zak

cheers guys too trusting me,thanks for the info,know next time,just going to do that but i think pixelfil has already done that for me,cheers ,still trying to put a pic by my name cant even manage that,any suggestions,just put a computer together so thats why im back,sorry girls,but there you have it anyway you would love my dog i rescued,Zak

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/profile.php?do=editavatar

:thumbs:

Mike

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.