The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Underbonnet mirror plates

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof

I can now get these in sets as seen on my car. Mirror effect of your engine, from clean stock to bling and shiney. Look great and easy to fit. PM me for more info!!

Guest Rays the roof
:yeahthat:

The clips also melt and it becomes a fire blanket during a fire. I also believe it helps the engine get upto temperature quicker.

Ha ha!

1. Look after your engine and it won't set on fire!

2. Most peeps try to keep engine cool, heat shields etc especially you turbo guys.

So, I am not concerned at removing fire blanket :p

Guest Rays the roof
I look forward to giving you a positive vote in your hobbyist membership application.

Have already contacted Moderators and am waiting for all those positive vibes ha ha!;)

Ha ha!

1. Look after your engine and it won't set on fire!

2. Most peeps try to keep engine cool, heat shields etc especially you turbo guys.

So, I am not concerned at removing fire blanket :p

Errr, it wasn't a dig. It was fact. Lets be honest, whoever buys them is not going to be concerned about the well being of their engine cos it will look phat innit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.