The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap Supra

tooquicktostop

my mate has a n/a auto think he wants 2k for it body work is good

Any chance of some details, is it in Essex?

I have one which I was hoping to get 2k for, its an J-Spec Auto done about 93000 miles, L reg. Its not in great condition though, no tax no MOT. Your welcome to come look at it see what you think. I'm still in the middle of taking stuff off it and putting it on mine. Hopefully be finished with it this weekend.

I have one which I was hoping to get 2k for, its an J-Spec Auto done about 93000 miles, L reg. Its not in great condition though, no tax no MOT. Your welcome to come look at it see what you think. I'm still in the middle of taking stuff off it and putting it on mine. Hopefully be finished with it this weekend.

PM'd

hey there...one of my friends has a n/a manual for sale...it doesn't have mot/tax but i guess that's not an issure for you...it's white and l reg not sure of the mileage though...the only one problem it has is it's got one damaged wheel so would need a new set...other than that though it is in perfect condition...he's lookng for 2k for it...definately a brill project car!

hey there...one of my friends has a n/a manual for sale...it doesn't have mot/tax but i guess that's not an issure for you...it's white and l reg not sure of the mileage though...the only one problem it has is it's got one damaged wheel so would need a new set...other than that though it is in perfect condition...he's lookng for 2k for it...definately a brill project car!

pm'd, keep them coming :)

Hi there, I have a manual NA for sale as per the below thread.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=152599&highlight=manual

It now has no MOT or tax, but is sound. It has been standing unused for three months since the tax ran out.

It is a fantastic car, but I need to see it gone as soon as possible so I would reluctantly take 2K for it, but I would be pleased to see it go to a good home.

Let me know if you are interested.

Nathan

100% agree, there are quite a few Supras out there now that have no TAX or MOT and are not getting put back on the road by their owners, its just a matter of time before any offer around the grand mark is better than nothing, I know that traders dont want touch the above at all, I want one for track days but wont pay over the odds, in fact I want a bargain

100% agree, there are quite a few Supras out there now that have no TAX or MOT and are not getting put back on the road by their owners, its just a matter of time before any offer around the grand mark is better than nothing, I know that traders dont want touch the above at all, I want one for track days but wont pay over the odds, in fact I want a bargain

definitely think you are going to find one!! ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.