The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT 6 Speed - Silver, 70k

Ric

Hi All

Having bought my new Supra about 4 months ago im looking to sell my 2nd pride and joy due to unforeseen circumstances.

I need something cheaper for work, I would entertain a part ex for a Diesel car Golf/Audi etc + cash my/your way for the right model

So, the car:

The Supra is in excellent condition with good paintwork throughout, a few stone chips on the front bumper but that's to be expected, the paint has flaked slightly on the painted front lip too.

the interior has had a lot of money spent on it in my ownership and is now excellent, replaced dash panels makes a lot of difference to the usual aged panels, dyed carpet to make the interior feel for modern and fresh, along with a up to date steering wheel and HKS Meter gauges in the A pillar pod helps with BPU modification if the new buyer would like to go that route

More details are below:

• 1994 (M) Supra Twin Turbo Manual 6 Speed with LSD
  • 199 Lucerne Silver
  • Around 65k miles at import/conversion (November 2007) with Bitma Certificate to prove 5k Miles added since, therefore around 70k mileage now
  • 6 months Road Tax
  • 1 Year MOT (Just done, passed first time no problem)
  • Recently Under sealed on Import
  • No Knocking, dodgy noise, all subframe bolts checked and
    re torqued
  • No smoke on start up, overrun, idle or full load
  • Heater and aircon work perfectly

Mods, Extras:

• Standard Engine - Bar FMIC - No BPU Mods
  • Electric folding mirrors (not on alarm)
  • HKS SSQV Bov
  • OEM side skirts
  • OEM rear spats
  • Recently installed FMIC to replace aged SMIC
  • 6 Speed Getrag gearbox with LSD as Standard
  • comes with Alarm certificates and many receipts
  • 2 Orignal Toyota keys and alarm fobs
  • Toad Cat1 Alarm System
  • Comes with 10litres of oil and filter for service, or this can be carried out before sale or just supplied
  • Recently purchased as new 18" Rota GTR alloy wheels with excellent tyres
  • Rolled arches to accomodate new wheels (done by archenemy.co.uk)
  • UK Discs and brakes as standard (recently refurb'd)
  • Braided brake lines
  • Yellow Bilstein suspention with Eibach springs
  • Aftermarket Exhaust from Japan (Stainless steel from cat back)

Interior:

• Brand new Genuine Toyota interior panels installed (With chrome speedo surrounds)
  • Group buy EL dials
  • HKS twin dials on A-pillar Pod (Boost, Oil Pres)
  • Momo Corse Steering wheel
  • Recently Dyed black carpet
  • Drivers Recaro Speed Seat
  • excellent condition plastics
  • Upgraded speakers
  • Boot carpet, blind, spare & all tools
  • Has a brand new JVC Double din head unit installed but this will be replaced with a Sony CD player, extra cost if required (£300)
  • Also comes with unfitted Aluminium Radiator (http://www.carbonangel.co.uk/images/rad/IMG_0083.JPG) this is unfitted as its slightly damaged but still holds pressure (tested)

I said this car would be a project while I was in France, it was for a while, and had 2k thrown at it, however im now back in the UK and my 120mile a day commute isn't suited for such a car.

I've had a lot of enjoyment from the manual, having sampled both auto & manual, I would say the Manual is a better drive and anybody who is interested to buy this car, would not be disappointed.

This car is available to view and evening and weekends & is in Sheffield.

£9.5k Is my price, Part Ex and offers welcome

Pictures below, but I will sort some up to date ones tonight

Hi, im selling to buy a commute, but i tend not to do things by half, and i dont want a shite commuting car, somthing nice and comfortable ill be back in a supra when i can afford both cars :)

THIS HAS NOW SOLD, THANKS FOR THE INTEREST EVERYBODY!

Guest Finno-Rz

Have to say lad....The interior of this Supra is top quality mate!!!LOVE IT.. It's very simple but for some reason looks the shit!! Very nice!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.