The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheapest 400bhp BPU supra - £4700 - Reduced to sell!

Jim_1979

Bought the car April 08.

Engine etc:

---------------

Uk supsension

Lowered Springs (not fitted, will come with the car)

UK turbos

Blitz Sus Air Filter

Blitz FMIC with custom piping

Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust

Blitz Super Sound DD BOV (not fitted will come with car)

Mid Cat removed, still has first cat

Walbro Pump

Greddy Profec B Spec II Boost Controller

Greddy Turbo Timer

Goodridge Braided brake lines all round

Sandwhich plate with oil pressure and temp sensors

Cusco 1.3bar rad cap

Greddy Expansion bottle (not fitted, will come with car)

Exterior:

---------------

Late spec rear lights

Clear front indicators

Clear side indicators

19" Axis Milano Wheels refurbed in black

Top Secret Type 1 front bumper

Chargespeed Bonnet with aero catch pins

Interior:

---------------

Momo F1 Wheel

Chrome hand brake lever

Mr2 (MRS) red leather seats

Boost gauge

I.C.E

---------------

JVC AVX1 DVD player/stereo

Apline 17cm speakers in the rear

FLI 10cm speakers in the front

Pheonix Gold Power Amp

Infinity 12" sub and box

The car is a 1993 car with 111,000 miles on the clock. I've had the car since april and have only covered about 1500miles.

All of the below has been carried out by myself since owning the car...

Oil and filter change carried out 110,000 miles

Plugs changed at 110,650 miles

Coil pack clips changed at 110,700 miles

Coil packs changed 111,000 miles

O/S rear caliper and pads replaced at about 110,000 miles

All 4 tyres are new

The car is in excellent mechanical condition, pulls well and strong in low boost (0.8bar) and high boost (1.15bar). No problems and no smoking etc.

The car also does not suffer from the normal yellowing of the headlights that you see on alot of the Jap cars.

The car has 11months MOT and 5months road tax.

The bodywork of the car is also in decent condition. The only bad point is the fact that the paintwork has been neglected in the past (by previous owners). The roof paintwork looks to be sun damaged. It basically has a faded/whiteish section running down the middle of it. It's not too bad to be honest, but the price does reflect this. Possibly an easy fix with a good machine polish/blowover of the roof section.

Price :

Price dropped to £4700 for a quick sale

i cant believe this, i have just bought one exactly the same from ipswich and drove it home to dundee because i couldn't get one in scotland! infact yours looks nicer than mine, mines all stock and you've got some nice bits on it.

did you get yours from ipswichsupra?

• 2 weeks later...
Price dropped to £5000 - no offers

It's what I bought the car for about 6months ago. That was with turbo problems, without the bonnet also. This is a bargain, I'm just bored and fancy something else now!

How can you be bored with a SUPRA? That should easily sell now.

Yeah.. it's quite hard to show in a picture. It's not that bad to be honest. It didn't detract me from buying the car in the first place.

It's about 8 inches across down the middle section of the roof. It was like that when I bought the car and I was told it might polish out. TBH, I'm not too good at polishing/cleaning cars! lol.

You could get away with paiting just the middle section between the two lines on the roof. If you like, I could get a quote for you for the paint work, so you have a rough idea? If I remember later on, I'll go for a drive to the bodyshop.

TBH, I would say £100 max to sort it. It's just not bothered me that much to go and have it done.

As soon as the weather clears up, I'll try to get as good a picture as possible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.