The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do-Luck Double Six Chrome 18's

by1

Whats the lowest u will take pal? plus will u post them?

they are worth a 1000 all day long

depends how much you need the money matey

Think posting them might be bit difficult to be honest i would prefer collection, unless you would like to arrange your own courier?

As these wheels appear pretty rare second hand (can understand why as I'm still in two minds whether or not to sell). I have only ever seen this set on here and a set of 3 gold wheels on ebay. Think offers around £1000. What does anyone else think?

Think posting them might be bit difficult to be honest i would prefer collection, unless you would like to arrange your own courier?

As these wheels appear pretty rare second hand (can understand why as I'm still in two minds whether or not to sell). I have only ever seen this set on here and a set of 3 gold wheels on ebay. Think offers around £1000. What does anyone else think?

I haven't got 1k, if u do decide to go lower ive got £600 waiting:)

Think offers around £1000. What does anyone else think?

£850 - 1K for a set of decent cond. Do-Luck Double 6's is reasonable imho

Only thing might put people off is the wheels themselves as they are known to flake and corrode quite easily, but a refurb should sort that out no probs

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.