The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do-Luck Double Six Chrome 18's

by1

Finally getting round to selling my 18's so I can get some 19's!

Do-Luck Double Six wheels are made by Enkei so these are good quality wheels not your ebay normal rubbish! These wheels are designed for rear tyre installation so that front show rim doesnt get damaged when changing tyres. Only gets damaged by kerbs!

Wheels

Front -18x9 - +35 Offset

Rear - 18x10 - +44 Offset

Tyres

Front - Goodyear Eagle F1's 245/40ZR18 - 4-5mm left

Rear - Goodyear Eagle F1's 275/35ZR18 - 2-3MM but advisory on service

Like most wheels these have been unfortunely kerbed and one front wheel did hit brick on motorway bending the outer show edge, this has been straightened by wheel repairer so that it is drivable but in my opinion needs a refurb. Just trying to be as honest as possible, wheels still look great on supra but they do need some tlc, british weather ain't kind to chrome wheels lol.

Wheels are located near Eastleigh in Southampton therefore if your local viewing is possible.

I'm open to sensible offers on these wheels as it is hard to value second hand alloys. They would of cost around £2,800 new with tyres from envy performance.

Many thanks,

Byron

the wheels still look good, very tempted to keep them but keep seeing supra's on 19s and they look fucking nice. supra is my weekend car so dont really drive it hard enough to notice the effect on handling, unless it is massive difference between 18s & 19s?

any offers on wheels in mean time?

Sorry about the hi-jack

[attach]81529[/attach]

oh a pic :)

Have you got white writing on the sidewalls of your rear tyres? Or am I seeing things? If you have, where did you get them from/how did you do this?

I'm interested as I have all black wheels and think writing on the sidewall would high-light the size of the rim and set it off nicely, as the spoke's don't go all the way to the edge and they look smaller than 18's

Sorry about the hi-jack

Have you got white writing on the sidewalls of your rear tyres? Or am I seeing things? If you have, where did you get them from/how did you do this?

I'm interested as I have all black wheels and think writing on the sidewall would high-light the size of the rim and set it off nicely, as the spoke's don't go all the way to the edge and they look smaller than 18's

ha ha dont do it mate it looks crap, but if you must it's just a tyre pen i use them for my motor bike as i think it looks good on bikes... ebay should have them and most motor bike shops :)

What make/size are your 19's? Tyres size & tread?

Not keen on gold but could get them resprayed.

275 rear and 245 front, oh yes there being refurbished anyway mate, i'm having them re polished and resprayed black, if your interested let me know as your wheels go with my kit cheers :)

there AXIS by the way

275 rear and 245 front, oh yes there being refurbished anyway mate, i'm having them re polished and resprayed black, if your interested let me know as your wheels go with my kit cheers :)

there AXIS by the way

How much life left in tyres? Is your supra uk spec as noticed the bonnet scoop? cheers:)

they are worth a 1000 all day long

depends how much you need the money matey

cheers for that, i just have no idea how much 2nd wheels are worth specially as they need refurb. not in that much rush for the cash, wheels even look good as coffee table! :D

cheers for that, i just have no idea how much 2nd wheels are worth specially as they need refurb. not in that much rush for the cash, wheels even look good as coffee table! :D

well i want em lol if you want my wheels just let me know and we can talk too see how much you want money wise , if you don't like my wheels no problemo :)

there a new set of tyres mate bought them about 3 months ago and done about 300 miles on them cost me 550 notes alone it's j spec

wud your Axis fit over uk brakes? as i know alot of Axis dont for some reason. :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.