The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm new so show me your cars!!!

Guest jeb

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can never tell whether you're joking or not Charlie! :D :tongue:

That pipe would look real bling on my Soop, Johnnie, I was actually thinking of twins.

One on each side...

Shame youre not coming to the East Anglian meet on Sunday, Ive missed the insults recently :swear:

:tongue: :tongue:

soon to have a leather retrim!!

Thanks about the comments on my car RedM...ya made me feel great about it...thats till I saw this one above.

:cry:

That is so NIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEE.....very tastefully done...we all have our own perception of what a Supra should look like....I have to say Akallis's Supra is my favourite, but love em all even stock ones...

:cool: :respekt:

I went out for the first time last night in a Supra, Hadyn's twin turbo auto, they do bloody shift!!!!

Had a bit of fun with him against my n/a mr2, to see what he thought about it's ability, quite suprised him but yes he did have me easily!!! lol

Looks nice Burna! So clean and standard! :D

But whats with the Supra badge on the bonnet!!!

Well spotted :thumbs: Do you think it should go? I haven't added or removed anything since I got the car at the end of November 2004. Major thing bothering me is the bloody awful dent/ding protectors that have been stuck down both sides! Spoke to Liam already about sorting these out (don't know what damage is under them yet :eek: ) but first on my list is a bit of Chris Wilson Magic, then Liam Magic :)

Guest quinnj3

i just found this board a few days ago. I just discovered i could insure a twin turbo for £500 more than my 1.8 16v astra. I thought this ridiculous as i'm only 22 with 5 years driving experience and no NCB. to top it off i'm from northern ireland where premiums are at least doulble the UK mainland.

Now if only i could pay off my debts!!!! :stupid:

P.S. great thread lets me see what people are doin in the land of the Supe

James nice Soop - whats the yellow plastic heat sheild around the Apexi air filter
Cheers dude! Can't take any credit for the yellow 'thing' I'm afraid (except it used to be orange before I got my hands on it!!!). It was made by the ingenious original owner in Japan as a kind of 'home made' airbox I guess? Keeps the cold air flowing directly onto the filter, whilst shielding some of the heat generated by the engine. It's clearly a home-made piece, made from perspex/acrylic .... but it's actually very well made as it picks up on existing screw holes in the chassis. Hats off to the original Japanese owner for that one :thumbs: