The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking everything from 94 N/A Auto

CarlM

Hi there,

I recently had a accident in my supra and its now going for spares and repairs, i've taken out most of the interior and taken pictures of everything thats available now. Everything from the engine is available behind the rad inc engine (80k miles) Also exhaust system and diff etc is available but still needs to be taken off the car. All i'm keeping from the car is the seats and brakes. Everything else is for sale so make me some offers if your in need of any parts :)

I have bigger pictures that i can upload aswell if needed.

Now also available: Top and bottom glove box, ariel motor, rear speakers and brackets, rear quarter panel glass windows, both passenger rectangle air vents, grey cabin carpet, silver petrol cap, boot and fuel cap releases switches (underseat)

Carl

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first cat

PM'ed

how much for the polystyrene (think that spelt right) from the boot with tool kit? also space saver wheel? Cheers

PM'ed

how much for the centre console?

Posted via Mobile Device

PM'ed

do you have a fan shroud? thanks

Haven't got this sorry

Did your drivers side window rattle when half way down? If not i'd be interested in the window regulator as mine has a lot of play.

Is the drivers seatbelt in good condition too? no frays.

What condition is the drivers side door glass in? Any of those horrible long scratches they get off the window scraper?

Cheers

Mike

Did your drivers side window rattle when half way down? If not i'd be interested in the window regulator as mine has a lot of play.

Is the drivers seatbelt in good condition too? no frays.

What condition is the drivers side door glass in? Any of those horrible long scratches they get off the window scraper?

Cheers

Mike

PM'ed

how much for the glove box?

cheers

P

PM'ed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.