The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone want a cheap guitar?

michael

It's a good price if you've never played before and want to see if you can do it I reckon.

FWIW, I started out on a Squier strat which wasn't set up perfect or anything, but after learning to play on that then swapping to a half decent (easy to play) Ibanez, it made it a lot easier to player the harder stuff (if that makes sense?)

Got mine today. To be fair i can't really fault it although i don't know what i'm talking about regarding guitars.

I've almost got it tuned properly (don't have a tuner yet) and i have learned 3 chords lol.

For what its worth the guitar came with everything you need to start playing. Pick's, cables and strap.

Bring on the sore fingers!

Got mine today. To be fair i can't really fault it although i don't know what i'm talking about regarding guitars.

I've almost got it tuned properly (don't have a tuner yet) and i have learned 3 chords lol.

For what its worth the guitar came with everything you need to start playing. Pick's, cables and strap.

Bring on the sore fingers!

Good stuff, ull soon need an effect unit if you get into it. Might be worth investing in a cheapish one, as the they come with tuners most of them.

Also after you master the basic cords sorted, learn the scales then learn to read tab (its easy). Thats where the fun is then you can learn the cool rock tunes, mind you half of them dont even use proper tuning / normal cords.

Im learning the new off spring one at the moment, hammerhead, quite easy!.

Si

Good stuff, ull soon need an effect unit if you get into it. Might be worth investing in a cheapish one, as the they come with tuners most of them.

I'd be tempted to just get something like this:

http://line6.com/guitarport/

I have the old version and if you are just playing at home it's fine and dandy, all the effects you need, amp simulations, on screen lessons, tab downloads, tuner and so on, takes over the sound card duties on your PC which is annoying but otherwise I really like mine.

I think there are a few companies doing this kind of thing, I'd imagine eBay will be full of them.

Sounds like that guitar was a real bargain then, good luck with the practice!

I recently got one of these http://line6.com/podxt/ and it's pretty fantastic :D

Been using a Roland Microcube amp which for it's size is a great practice amp

nether are too extortionate price wise, you don't have to spend the earth to get some good equipment and sounds :)