The mkiv Supra Owners Club

got mugged today

gaz1

got up early today went to this little shop and bought 2 cans of red bull + 2 bottles of water and 2 bags of crisps as supply's.

i had decided to do the walk from the bottom, right to the top of Gibraltar rock.( well as close as i could get to the summit anyway)

The missus went up by cable car and of me and the stepson strutted are way up there which was mainly rough footpaths until you get about a 3rd of the way up, it then filters on to a winding roadway that the tour bus and cars use.

after about an hour we were at midpoint and came across the

1st ape family, so i get the camera out "snap snap snap i go" then one of the little feckers grabs my bag and jumps on to the wall, so i go to grab it back, well feck me the way it backed up at me and his mates giving me snarls i thought sod that.

carried on to the top absolutely gagging for a drink and totally shattered but made it:D but what a fantastic place the views are really brilliant, still had a great day though;)

But gaz you live near essex and work there sometimes, you should have said givez me camra back or ize smash ya geeza innit!!! (snarl snarl growwwwl SNIFF wipe nose on sleeve)

PUSSY!!!!

So they got your camera?

Little f*ckers.

To be fair you did the right thing as all it take is one of the kids to have a knife and ... you know the rest.

no they did not get my camera it was worse, it was my red bull:(

Did you report it to the monkey police??? They may be able to do an efit

they would just make an ape of it:rolleyes:

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_9VH-EibBz5k/R1qGxzW8wBI/AAAAAAAAECg/ypasqbfutg4/IMG_1671_2007-11-29_1001ED489D4E8FE3C1CED27F3B99843D.JPG

So they got your camera?

Little f*ckers.

To be fair you did the right thing as all it take is one of the kids to have a knife and ... you know the rest.

Not been there then John :D

Strange walking across the runway then seeing the english traffic lights and bobbys, great veiws up there too. Hope to be out there in a couple of weeks too

no they did not get my camera it was worse, it was my red bull:(

You don't want to doing that, the "rock" monkeys are the same as what we have here (rhesus macaque), lively little buggers at the best of time - giving them red bull will just make them go ape... :sly:

Head to the country parks with a 7-11 or ParknShop bag and it will be gone in seconds, when those rhesus monkeys get sight of it. It is just food for them.

Nasty teeth too :blink:

Not been there then John :D

Strange walking across the runway then seeing the english traffic lights and bobbys, great veiws up there too. Hope to be out there in a couple of weeks too

i love it will deffo be back again

You got mugged by monkeys?:rlol:

het these were special ninja monkeys

There was me thinking you had actually been mugged gaz,at least the monkeys didnt touch the supe!

would love to take the supe up there just for pics with the views, but after seeing the little angels hanging off the wipers and mirrors of the others i thought feck it:D