The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Want to sell your house quickly?

jevansio

:D where did you find that Jay!?

i reckon if you put a flatcap and a sheepskin coat on that guy , he would look so much like del boy! :rlol:

Lol, my mate sent me it, I love the text about the "Director of computers & Research":

"I have only been left school for 1 year and spend a lot of my time learning about property" :D

lol OMFG - just read the kid's bit! :shock:

It's great isn't it? At least we know who to blame.

I have only been left school for 1 year and spend a lot of my time learning about property. my principal input at the moment is the web site and the running of the computer system. I look forward to growing within the company.

Lol, my mate sent me it, I love the text about the "Director of computers & Research":

"I have only been left school for 1 year and spend a lot of my time learning about property" :D

He looks like you could still smell the milk on his breath.

Can't believe this is for real :blink:

I was watching a program about people who do this for a living and it;s a good way to make money out of desperate people. I can't remember the mechanics of it but say you're going to lose your house, this bloke gives you 50p for it, takes on the mortgage and then rents it out or sells it or something... I don't but anyway, it works.

I'm confused. On the home page they state:

BEWARE HOMEOWNERS - PLEASE DO YOURSELVES A FAVOUR and spend a couple of minutes reading this before contacting ANY alleged 'investor' or 'trader' or 'cash buyer'

Due to the recent increase of so many so-called property dealers now advertising, I'd like to clarify a few things you really need to be aware of before you decide to leap in

FACT NUMBER ONE

If you've come across someone via their website, make sure their contact details include a postal address (this is the law) and a landline number, i.e. not just a mobile telephone number or 08xx number. Why would you want to do business with someone you can't even trace? At HOMEMAKER LTD we have an ordinary landline number

Yet I cannot find a postal address anywhere on the site :search:

The older guys email made me laugh too: Sir_steven@.... :D