The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gran Turismo 4 - £26.99 Delivered

michael

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a superb game, i absoloutely love it! my only gripe is the engine sounds, they really are poor. but i can forgive it that because the way it plays is brilliant!

the first thing i did when i got it was do a lap of the Nurburgring in a red supe :p

my first car was a black 99' R34 GTR Vspec :D now with 600bhp and a sodding great big carbon GT wing.

Does anybody else actually do the all the tests first before they play the game (or am I the biggest saddo on this particular thread?)

My aim is to complete all the tests with gold cups and then start playing properly.

I've got 14 golds so far in the first license (only 2 left to get) and should be starting on the second lot tonight. The Mini around tsukaba has been the most tricky one so far.

Cheers,

Sherriff.

cool,

just need to find a option that lets my leave work early so I can play the damn thing ;)

I'm genuinely ill today but if I take the day off (my first ever sick day in my working life) everyone will think I'm just going to play GT4 so I've come in

*cough* *sniff* *ache*

the game is on the shelf in GAME for £29.99

I went into GAME yesterday to buy it, only to be told that only people who had brought it in advance could buy it, so I went next door to Virgin and got it there and then for the same price! :looney: :eyebrows:

Nipped up to my local Blockbuster as I couldn't be arsed to go right into a town centre for Game etc, and to my pleasant surprise - £29.99 :thumbs:

Finished the first set of licence tests (National A ?) and got SO bored doing I headed off to the Beginner Events. Have now completed all of these bar the Convertible event, but skint as a fart so have to build up funds again. (And that's despite starting with 110k !!! Where did the money go ? Er, a Supra and an Evo5 with over 400bhp and an F150 lightning with 523bhp :eyebrows: )

Ain't it home time yet ?

Matt

anyone seen a standard supra?

I got a '97 in blue - keep going back to the late 90s used car area after each event and the stock changes. I'm hoping a black 94 will come up at some point, preferably before I spend too much modding the blue one. The cars lose so much money once you've bought them :(

I need a new TV for the spare room so I can hide away, sharing the main one with my other half is leaving me stressed ;)

Has anyone done the international A license yet? The 2nd to last test is a full lap of the Nurburgring following the pace car - you have to get under 10 mins (I managed 9:30). The the graduation test is driving a group C Nissan prototype round the original Le Mans circuit, from Tetre Rouge, down the Muslanne straight and as far round as just past Arnage. 230mph down the Muslanne straight, and the wheel jumps around like mad in your hands. Very very cool. Crazy boost from the thing too.

Has anyone done the international A license yet? The 2nd to last test is a full lap of the Nurburgring following the pace car - you have to get under 10 mins (I managed 9:30).

:cool: you beat Jeremy Clarksons time when he only just beat 10 minutes in a new Jag (I think) on Top Gear :tongue: to real life.

I've only tried it once (10:19) so maybe next time??? The final flat out section is just nuts and seems to take forever, especially when the clock is ticking :tumble:

Getting the licenses is certainly boring - get yourself on to missions or events and start earning some dosh for real cars.