The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A man who ran Britain's biggest gun factory has been jailed for life.

JamieP

Dont mean to be funny, but theres alot of spoofs on here... Umm, if youre for real, clearly he was a talented machinest to convert dud guns to real ones, however when your products are used in 50 gun crimes and alot of murders its gonna come back to you :( Dont feel sorry for him cos it could be anyone on here or their family/friends

'kin ell Jamie, you were mates with him :blink: We all joke about how wierd it is how some people from school turn out, but thats something else.

It's been all over the news here, they're reporting him as a bit of a loner/couldn't care less sort of bloke.

And to think he's had a hand in the murders of 8 people :(

'kin ell Jamie, you were mates with him :blink: We all joke about how wierd it is how some people from school turn out, but thats something else.

It's been all over the news here, they're reporting him as a bit of a loner/couldn't care less sort of bloke.

And to think he's had a hand in the murders of 8 people :(

I would'nt say he was a loner but ive not seen much of him in the last ten years so could not really say, he grew up in beaconsfield and id normally bump into him every few months, i did hear he was doing well and had brought a new Porsche, now i know where he got the money:blink:

You see, I'm a 1,000-pound marvel, a cluster bomb with an ingenious design. When I go off, a couple of hundred "bomblets" shoot out in all directions, aided by little parachutes that look like inverted umbrellas. Those 'chutes slow down the descent of the bomblets and disperse them so they'll hit plenty of what my maker calls "soft targets." Before that happens, though, each bomblet breaks into about 300 pieces of jagged steel shrapnel.

Good article... horrible though..

Crazy eh!

What gets me is how they say "Life imprisonment. He has been told he'll serve a minimum of 11 years". I've been watching a TV show called Crime & Punishment which is about US court cases. They get "Life imprisonment", or if they're lucky, they get "74 years" instead :eek: :)

guns dont kill people

people do

No... its the bullet.

Or, to be more specific (and pedantic) its the mushrooming of the frangible (soft point or hollow point) bullet caused when the bullet hits soft tissue and rips through the major organs of the body that kills people.......

The rest is just merely preparatory :blink:

Guns are in plentiful supply on the black market, its the ammunition that's hard to get hold of especially 9mm.... which has been effectively removed from the UK along with handguns.

true but people like me and you wouldnt give other idiot people the chance to kill by not putting the weapons on the street

Can't be any guns on the street, Tony Bl**dy Blair took em all off the streets after the Dunblane cover up, and some people still have not recieved the promised compensation. OOOPs must not get political!!!!!!!

but the taking handguns off street decreased the 9mm ammo for that type of gun

and was only the legit guns that got removed, i'm sure some scally with his black market glock didn't go to the local police station to hand in in because it was illegal,

didn't the report say they found 2700 spent ammo in a soundproof firing range 2700 ! thats some testing

but the taking handguns off street decreased the 9mm ammo for that type of gun

and was only the legit guns that got removed, i'm sure some scally with his black market glock didn't go to the local police station to hand in in because it was illegal,

didn't the report say they found 2700 spent ammo in a soundproof firing range 2700 ! thats some testing

many illegal guns came from legit owners. ie stolen. it is amazing how many careless owners of guns have them stolen and then they turn up in serious cases. i was involved in a real bad one 2 years back - 1 killed & 1 nearly killed by shotgun. if the legit owner never had it in the first place, the illegit guys would not have had it. so it follows:- ban all the guns (air guns included, i would even say replicas too) and allow those who want to shoot to do it in special clubs if they really have to - where the guns and ammo can not be removed.