The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black NA supra aerotop with cool private plate

supra_aero

Its with a sad feeling I have decided to sell her. Its been a good 1 year of fun with her, but I have decided to start a business and need the funds to help with that.

I'll get some pics up tonight or tomorrow and note I am in no rush to sell her, so this spec list will probably grow in next few weeks whilst I finish some more modifications ;).

She is standard other than;

Interior

Reverse el glow dials - new el glow dials are on order from a group buy.

Custom Sub and 2 amp enclosure for boot which allow a 12" sub in there whilst the roof still fits in. :eyebrows:

Will include 17.5" focals components for front with the modified brackets and a kicker amp (will try to get these fitted this weekend).

Rear speakers are upgraded kenwoods.

Boss audio amp powering the 12" riot sub in boot.

This audio set up is fully stealth and sounds the beezkneez, it looks OEM as if it was made by Toyota! I'll get pics up later. :D

Exterior

Personalised K600PRA number plate :D

Genuine facelift indicators (front and side) fitted by whifbitz

Parking sensors front and back

Performance

Lowered with eibach springs & HKS air filter fitted by whifbitz

Twin turbo HKS silent hi power exhaust (was going to do a TT conversion but never got around to it) again fitted at whifbitz

Chris wilson fast road pads front

Exterior not yet fitted

Acrylic facelift front headlamps due to be fitted

Bomex front bumper already painted in black due to be fitted on car shortly.

Veilside rear wing available in black, (not fitted in garden shed!)

Genuine bomex rear spats available, also sitting in living room ;)

About to get some blitz skirts

Almost all work on this car has been carried out by whifbitz since I've had it.

Can get car serviced before owner picks up. Comes with full service history and years of MOTs.

Disabled pensioner owner from 2004, and last owner was a club member too. A loved car - was fully standard before I got it.

Comes with MOT and tax until Sept. Happy to renew tax as well.

Looking for around £4995 without exterior fitted parts or £5500 with them! Those interested pm me.

Remember the new owner has so many parts not on the car they can resell these or fit them so you'll be effectively be getting a big discount :eyebrows:

Pics now added

Amazingly despite being 15 years old seats are still v.v.good condition.

Mileage - note this is in kms

And the one off sound system. This will look great once the kicker amp is in place for the front componenets :eyebrows:

I think it looks super smart & not too chavvy etc.

And proof the roof fits in still nicely

El glow dials, sorry no pics at night yet, but they do look good at night. Awaiting some TRD ones from the group buy to replace these.

Full service history although its now due fairly soon.

As I said previously, here is the proof previous owner before last was a disabled pensioner. Really nice gentleman. I missed out on the sale at the time to another owners club member due to bank messing me about, and bought off him a year later.

Practically all MOTS since coming in the uk

I even managed to find the ORIGINAL JAP AEROTOP MANUAL!! How rare is that :D

UK translated one and Jap will come with the sale.

I have decided, without the non fitted exterior parts (bodykit, facelift acrylic lights and 16.5" fusion components, brackets & kicker amp), £4995,

or £5500 with them . ;)

Only bad points are wheels could do with a refurb, particularly one rear one. And minor scratches and one or two dings. I will get the car fully polished and valeted before selling.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...