The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wide arch (used) Trader?

Guest Nizam

hi mate now im looking for wide arch on my veilside bodykit before respray my car.

so im looking for used and good price.

Can i ask you can bomex arch will fit on my veilside?

I never seen wide arch veilside bodykit on here.:rolleyes:

crap condition and what ever not good conditon i respray anyway.

trader? welcome

anyone got it? PM please

cheers

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a Niz to English dictionary, or has everyone just got him on ignore by now ?

hi guys i'm looking for a wide arch to go on with my veilside bodykit before i respray my car.

So im looking for some overfenders (?) which have been used and i'd prefer a good price ;)

however one quick question will the bomex arches fit on with my existing veilside kit?

I never seen wide arch veilside bodykit on here.:rolleyes: (i haven't been looking very hard obviously)

if you have any crap condition or whatever, condition is not important as i'll be respraying them anyway.

Traders have you anything i might be interested in?

Anybody? Pm please

cheers

niz

hth ;)

Guest CoolsBlue
or has everyone just got him on ignore by now ?

havnt got him on ignore, i just read his threads and have a laugh:search:

Theres a massive amount of work involved with cutting arches out etc in fitting veilside overfenders Niz. I would seriously consider what you are doing before you undertake suck work.

It took me 2 whole days to do the rear arches, I would imagine a body shop will charge hundreds of pounds to fit these correctly cos they dont just bolt on.

Theres a massive amount of work involved with cutting arches out etc in fitting veilside overfenders Niz. I would seriously consider what you are doing before you undertake suck work.

It took me 2 whole days to do the rear arches, I would imagine a body shop will charge hundreds of pounds to fit these correctly cos they dont just bolt on.

I give you £10, you fit:D

i will give you ring when i got it mate. cheers mate

i will give you ring when i got it mate. cheers mate

Sucker. Well volunteered.

Guest CoolsBlue

Let me handle this:D here we go....hehe

Bomex not make over fender, Veilside make it, only fit veilside side skirt and rear spat + trial back bumper

>>>Veilside

jus wondering if knightracer are still doing those arches?? I've contacted them twice in the last week with no reply about them and was ready to pay for them first place i found them but bit disappointed with lack of reply,as they've read both contact mails(according to my delivery reports)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.