The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 RZ-S Twin Turbo VVT-i Tiptronic in Quicksilver, £7395!

supra-mike1984

Hi Everyone :)

Details of the car are as follows:

In Quicksilver. Mileage is currently 109,000 Miles. I have owned the car since 93,000 miles and feel it is time for a change.

The car has been serviced every 5,000 Miles since it arrived as has a stamped service book to suit, until 93,000 Miles, where I have serviced the car myself every 4,000 Miles with 5W50 Fully Synthetic Oil (was happier doing it myself to ensure the correct stuff was checked and put in). I have also kept receipts from any work that has been done on the car. The cars Engine and Turbo’s pull very strong and smoothly, with no smoke on Start-Up. The car starts 1st time every time.

The car has been de-restricted and mileage and clocks converted to Miles. This took place in 2000 when the car was imported.

Being a Facelift, the car has:

• Facelift Head Lights, Rear Cluster and Side Lights

• 5 Dial-Cluster Dash

• Facelift Cloth Front and Rear Seats

• Toyota CD / Minidisc Double Din Player

• UK Spec Big Brakes

• Tiptronic 4-Speed Gearbox

• Traction Control incl. Snow Mode

• Limited Slip Diff

• VVT-i engine

All usual refinements also including:

• Electric Windows

• Electric Folding Mirrors

• Air Conditioning / Climate Control

The car has a certified Toad AI606 Category 1 Alarm / Immobiliser fitted on it.

I have run the car as BPU since 104,000 Miles, running 367.2 bhp at 1.15 Bar with the aid of a Boost Controller (recently removed but still available). The car currently has:

• 18” SSW Mesh Alloy Wheels with Stainless Steel Lip. Fronts Tyres 225/40/18, Rear Tyres 265/35/18. Front Tyres with plenty of tread left, rears will require changing soon as on legal limit.

• Veilside Explosion 130 Cat-Back Exhaust, consisting of SUS 304 Stainless Steel 75.3mm Piping with Stainless Back Box, and 130mm Tip.

• Whifbitz 1st Decat (Not Fitted but included)

• Whiftbitz 2nd Decat (Not Fitted but included)

• Walbro Fuel Pump

• NGK BKR7EIX Spark Plugs

• Greddy BCC

• CW 1.0Bar Restrictor Ring

• Blitz DCIV Turbo Timer and Boost Gauge

• Stock Airbox with HKS Panel Super Filter

Note: The car has the Original cats refitted currently due to M.O.T.

The Cars Exterior has not been touched and remains standard and is in Very Good Condition. The Car has an OEM Toyota Roof Spoiler and Door Wind Deflectors which I believe was a factory option.

I had removed the cars Rear Spoiler previously as I liked it without, however knowing it is not quite everyone’s ‘cup of tea’ I have refitted the Spoiler. Inside the boot, there is an extra boot mat, which again I believe came from the factory as an extra.

Generally, the car is in very good condition. There are a few usual and unavoidable Stone chips but nothing major.

The car also has over 9 Months Tax (cost £185), and M.O.T until September 2009.

I will be sad to see it go, as it has been the best car I have ever owned by far, beside the attention that is gets from admirers, all positive of course ;o)!

However, this car has been my Day–to-Day car, and I now require something more economical for commuting to work.

I am asking for £6995 ono

Any other questions please PM me ;)

lovely car... just too cheap!? I would stick the rear spolier back on if i were you, it will help here with the sale... good luck not that you should need it!

Thanks :) Will be a shame to see her go, but I think you're right about the spoiler, ya aint the first person to have said that either to be fair, so I think ill put it back on tonight.

I would have said with the high mileage about £8900 for a start looking to achieve £8500, just an opinion though as the mileage might put some off although I do think its how well its maintained not how many miles but not everyone thinks that way. Good luck.

I would have said with the high mileage about £8900 for a start looking to achieve £8500, just an opinion though as the mileage might put some off although I do think its how well its maintained not how many miles but not everyone thinks that way. Good luck.

Flippin 'eck! :blink: Well I guess I could have priced it a bit higher then! I know 108k isnt a lot of miles really on these engines, and has been regularly serviced with stamps and bills to prove, just puts some people off as ya say. Well I guess selling it for £7395 someone's gonna pick up a bargain then! ;)

£1100 easy profit then, get it bought..... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.