The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Building Plot

JamieP

With planning permission to build a 3000sqft house on it.

Its in a private rd in Farnham Common, bucks.

A lot of money can be made here, a similar house across the rd recently sold for 1.25 million.

I only just got planning last week and ive not put it on the market yet.

I am selling the Plot for £500,000 and if you want the house building as well i will do you a good deal on that.

If yourself or you know somebody that has a few bob they want to turn into a lot more give me a ring.

Jamie

Being a plot that has no services in place like drains/water/Gas/electric the build cost would be over 300k im sure, I will sit down and work it out when i have time.

even if it cost 400k you would still make over 300k in year which is not to be sniffed at.

Capital gains would have 40% of the profit off me, add that to the interest id have to pay on the money id borrow for the build cost and the mortgage i have on the land now would kill me.

Basically im not rich enough to do it:)

I live about 3 miles from this site and can vouch for its potential ... just near Burnham Beeches and lots of good schools (private ones).

How does a group buy sound :D

Good luck with sale Jamie ... and well spotted in the first place.

I live about 3 miles from this site and can vouch for its potential ... just near Burnham Beeches and lots of good schools (private ones).

How does a group buy sound :D

Good luck with sale Jamie ... and well spotted in the first place.

May as well take top secret off your spec list..:p:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.