The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rare Green Facelift Auto BPU TT

razza

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got a couple of interested parties now, one from Germany, one from Holland and one member on here, all of which are trying to get funds together. Normally I'd be able to wait it out a few weeks, but the wife's getting bigger and her nagging's getting worse lol

£7750

This is a bargain for people considering I've got agreed value of £10k with Sky...and spend £3.5k on it this year alone :(

I do love that car, fancy a straight swap with an N/A:d

does it come with a wedge of cash in the glovebox ;)

trying not to jinx it, but the holland guy seems very keen from extensive talks today and is going to be over this or next week...:taped:

What car will you be replacing it with ?

I'm torn between an Alpina Bs3 or a 330d and map it:eyebrows:

Decided the missus can wait for her car now:D

Who is the guy form holland if you dont mind me asking? :)

Roland, that's all I know at the moment, has a celica with a 3sgte engine in it

However I have someone else coming on sat now, less money than I want and less than the Holland guy is offering, but it will be a quick sale and means I can move onto the next car this weekend

sold to a newbie on here, who unfortunately's had a bad first day with it.

I've downgraded to my mum's Yaris which is just pants, the auto box is laughable.

I almost cried when I saw it driven away today :(. Never seen anyone drive it before, and it is an awesome looking car. Put a deposit down on a more sensible 4 door car now, maybe in the future I'll come back to supras, but who knows....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.