The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gary Glitter...

JustGav

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was chatting to my hair lady yesterday and the subject of Tesco came up in one way or another - she won't shop there because they sell pole dancing kits for children and padded bras for 5 year-olds, her point being that Gary Glitter gets all this attention for being a paedo yet companies like this make money from selling this kind of crap. I presume stupid parents buy it too which scares me even more.

I was chatting to my hair lady yesterday and the subject of Tesco came up in one way or another - she won't shop there because they sell pole dancing kits for children and padded bras for 5 year-olds, her point being that Gary Glitter gets all this attention for being a paedo yet companies like this make money from selling this kind of crap. I presume stupid parents buy it too which scares me even more.

She's got a very valid point. Tell her to write to the papers about it.

Glitter has to come back to the UK, there is nowhere else for him to go. He is a UK citizen and much as it may be hard to come to terms with, he is a product of this country, perversions included, and it is up to us as a society to deal with the people we produce. It's not just him, there are 34,000 people on the sex offenders list, all of whom need intensive treatment to cure them of their psychological problems, not just locking them up or 'stoning them in the street'.

She's got a very valid point. Tell her to write to the papers about it.

Yeh very true. I see 9, 10, 11 year old girls walking in the street wearing skimpy clothing. These companies who make and sell these clothes, should be sued!

It's no wonder that these kids get raped when they don't look their age, they look much older when they wear make up and clothing which an

18 year old would wear...

Hes sick for sure, but there are very many like him; and they are products of our time.

Interesting Thailand wont keep him -they have built a huge business out of the misery of folk in the sex trade. Double standards indeed.

may I suggest chemical castration; and since so many people here cannot get the cancer drugs they need on the NHS and have to sell everything; so he should be made to do the same.

oh and I do wish the media would not run him up as some kind of superstar

Rich

It's no wonder that these kids get raped when they don't look their age, .

Rape is all about the perpetrator and not the victim. It can never be the victims fault no matter how they dress or even if they are drunk or stoned. There is no mitigation.

However, I think I see what you were trying to say which is that a risk does exist and you should recognise the risk and not 'increase' the risk. Responsible retaillers (and parents) would know this and take appropriate action irrespective of their profits. Morals do cost money.

Hogmaw - "he is a product of this country, perversions included, and it is up to us as a society to deal with the people we produce. " and back to my earlier point in a previous post. Who let him out in the first place. They should have some answering to do as well.

Kids aren't kids any more - although I don't think Paedos can use that as an excuse they are attracted to kids, not kids with push up bras.

It is scary. I overheard a conversation close to my window over the weekend - it was 'older' boys (about 11) trying to scare the younger ones (about 7) with sex talk. One of the older ones was saying he was going to go home and 'sex up' his girlfriend in a gang bang. I was like....oh my god, go and play with your action man or something!!!

Yeh very true. I see 9, 10, 11 year old girls walking in the street wearing skimpy clothing. These companies who make and sell these clothes, should be sued!

It's no wonder that these kids get raped when they don't look their age, they look much older when they wear make up and clothing which an

18 year old would wear...

Gary says, got any pictures mate? ;)

Rape is all about the perpetrator and not the victim. It can never be the victims fault no matter how they dress or even if they are drunk or stoned. There is no mitigation.

However, I think I see what you were trying to say which is that a risk does exist and you should recognise the risk and not 'increase' the risk. Responsible retaillers (and parents) would know this and take appropriate action irrespective of their profits. Morals do cost money.

Hogmaw - "he is a product of this country, perversions included, and it is up to us as a society to deal with the people we produce. " and back to my earlier point in a previous post. Who let him out in the first place. They should have some answering to do as well.

You are right but if these clothing companies didnt make these sort of 'skimpy clothing' then i believe the risk would be less.

Why on earth does a 10 year old girl need to wear clothes that an 18 year old or older would wear?!

You are right but if these clothing companies didnt make these sort of 'skimpy clothing' then i believe the risk would be less.

Why on earth does a 10 year old girl need to wear clothes that an 18 year old or older would wear?!

I think the point is they could be wearing a black sack and they'd still be attractive to someone with this illness.

I think the point is they could be wearing a black sack and they'd still be attractive to a paedo.

Because the media tells her that's right and the retailers support this view to make money from it.

A 10 year old girl doesn't want to be a princess or a mermaid in a story book anymore, she wants to be some coked-up 28 year-old socialite because the media makes it look cool.

What 10 year old actually thinks they are 10 anyway?

I was chatting to my hair lady yesterday

Have you gone for a Mr T mohawk?

she won't shop there because they sell pole dancing kits for children and padded bras for 5 year-olds

Seriously?? I can kinda maybe understand the bra as young girls obviously might enjoy dressing up, but pole dancing kits? That's very very wrong.

Because the media tells her that's right and the retailers support this view to make money from it.

A 10 year old girl doesn't want to be a princess or a mermaid in a story book anymore, she wants to be some coked-up 28 year-old socialite because the media makes it look cool.

Hit it in one, the media, on reflection, is responsible for many of societies woes. At times a dictatorship looks appealing.

No, very true Michael.

It's like size zero models, they are made to lose so much weight so that they can look good in front of a camera when in actual fact,

they dont look well at all...

Its just all totally wrong...