The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gary Glitter...

JustGav

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That unspeakable miserable cowardly nasty little sh!t. A part of me wants to keep him alive and in as much pain and misery for as long as possible but that is just vindictive. What do we do with him. Is he ill. Is he just a criminal in the same way a burglar is. What do we as a civilised society do. I dont have an answer but I cant help putting emotion before logic in this case.

It also says a lot about us that we let him go out to the rest of the world in the first place and I would lay some blame at the system and the people responsible that allowed this to happen. There is no justification for allowing our scum to be exported to other vulnerable nations. If it is not OK in our society why let someone prey on others in other societies.

That unspeakable miserable cowardly nasty little sh!t. A part of me wants to keep him alive and in as much pain and misery for as long as possible but that is just vindictive.

And your problem is? I'm in full support. He is not a person, he is an animal who thinks he is untouchable and well he needs a reality check....ie your life is useless and you are not wanted. He must be the most glamorized kiddy fiddler out there and he still makes front page headlines. The only front page headline I would like to see containing his name/image is the one where he is stoned in public (and not the cannabis stoning either)

QUOTE=JustGav;2077803]And your problem is? I'm in full support. He is not a person, he is an animal who thinks he is untouchable and well he needs a reality check....ie your life is useless and you are not wanted. He must be the most glamorized kiddy fiddler out there and he still makes front page headlines. The only front page headline I would like to see containing his name/image is the one where he is stoned in public (and not the cannabis stoning either)

:iagree:

The problem with him coming back to this country is we will end up spending huge amounts of money protecting him from vigilante attacks.

This money has to come from somewhere and will no doubt mean somebody who needs help with be deprived of it :rolleyes:.

I don't have a solution to the problem but being back in the uk with its systems in place should mean that he is easier to track and keep an eye on.

Less well developed countries don't have such systems in place which is probably why they are a mecca for this type of criminal / ill individual.

The problem with him coming back to this country is we will end up spending huge amounts of money protecting him from vigilante attacks.

This money has to come from somewhere and will no doubt mean somebody who needs help with be deprived of it :rolleyes:.

I don't have a solution to the problem but being back in the uk with its systems in place should mean that he is easier to track and keep an eye on.

Less well developed countries don't have such systems in place which is probably why they are a mecca for this type of criminal / ill individual.

if someone topped him then at least you know were he is, in a wooden box, could stick him in an empty courier box, cheap and effective! everybody wins!

Its just a matter of time before someone tries to get to him. But why should we pay for it. I personally hope he gets caught with a ton of drugs and thrown into prison with a bunch of armed robbers and murderers who are doing life. Can you imagine that, they would torture him and tear him to bits:)

Its just a matter of time before someone tries to get to him. But why should we pay for it. I personally hope he gets caught with a ton of drugs and thrown into prison with a bunch of armed robbers and murderers who are doing life. Can you imagine that, they would torture him and tear him to bits:)

plus big brenda could sh*g his arse everyday.

He must be the most glamorized kiddy fiddler out there

pretty sure that title goes to micheal jackson! (even if he aint been convicted in my eyes he looks a nonce!

hang them both ! ive got a little girl and hate the thought that such a scum piece of sh*t can be let into the country again!

send him to iraq or afghan! they'd love him over there!