The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT Manual (BPU)

Guest supranonturbo

Guest supranonturbo

Here you have for sale my Supra TT manual (5 Speed)

I bought this car as a N/A manual and as you can see it has the coversion.Everything has been changed inc the diff. I have spent thousands!!

Electric Windows

Central Locking

CAT 1 Alarm

Front Cusco Strut Brace

Rear Cusco Strut Brace

HKS BOV

Apexi AVC-R Boost Controller

Apexi AVC-R Fuel Controller (Not Fitted yet)

Apexi Speed Unit

HKS Speed Limit Defence

HKS Fuel Cut Defender

AEM Boost Guage

HKS Turbo Timer

All Samco Hoses

Front Mount Intercooler

Walbro Fuel Pump

UK Injectors

Top Secret Front Bumper

OEM Spats & Side Skirts

APEXI exhaust

Chris Wilson 1st de-cat

2nd De-Cat and restrictor ring

18" Alloys

255/30/18 Fronts

285/30/18 Rears

Bilstein Suspension

Too much to list.......

£OFFERS

Will get some more detailed pics up tonight.........

TonyP i will pretend i never read that!!

Why?

Any offers are welcome

You asked for offers, I made one. I've already got a supra I just want the engine and gearbox, therefore, it's worth 3k to me. If you have a value in mind maybe you should put it in your ad instead of everyone having to play guessing games.:)

Guest supranonturbo
TonyP i will pretend i never read that!!

You have a valid point there, however if you had any idea about the value of a supra to its owner you would realise that £3k would buy a nice Fiesta!

But at the same time your right i left it open to suggestion so offers need to be around the £6500K area....

You have a valid point there, however if you had any idea about the value of a supra to its owner you would realise that £3k would buy a nice Fiesta!

But at the same time your right i left it open to suggestion so offers need to be around the £6500K area....

I'd say thats a sensible price mate. Decent manual N/A would be about 3-5k + the converstion cost 3k and hassle. Already sorted out with your car.

Guest supranonturbo
i might have missed it but didn't see a mileage, might help with your sale mate.

73,000 miles, cheers Simba

Why?

You asked for offers, I made one. I've already got a supra I just want the engine and gearbox, therefore, it's worth 3k to me. If you have a value in mind maybe you should put it in your ad instead of everyone having to play guessing games.:)

touchy :gayfight:

Guest supranonturbo

Well just though i would update the post. Extremely SAD day today, car sold to a chap in Sweden as it was advertised elsewhere. Sold for £7000.

Very Sad seeing it being driven away!!

Guest supranonturbo

Think next is come already!! Stepping temp out of the supra scene......Subaru Type R, full rally spec inc roll cage, forged internals etc. Its registered now.

However its just to mainly to the nurburg in, then back and back into a Supra TT Manual 6 speed!!! Nothing compares to the Sup!!

Think next is come already!! Stepping temp out of the supra scene......Subaru Type R, full rally spec inc roll cage, forged internals etc. Its registered now.

However its just to mainly to the nurburg in, then back and back into a Supra TT Manual 6 speed!!! Nothing compares to the Sup!!

Nice sounding scooby, you got some pics?

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.