The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Question for cat owners

Scott

It's a fairly common thing, it's the cat teaching you to play "throw" rather that it playing fetch though :)

Yeah ur not wrong there. The strange thing is its the "thick" one thats doing it lol. We have 4 cats, a mum, 2 brothers/sons and a stranger. One of the brothers plays, the other more cunning one doesn't.

My neighbours cat tries to play fetch with the dot from a laser pointer. Quite entertaining watching it trying to leap 12 feet off the floor :D

They all play with a laser pen. My favourite thing is having them spin in circles till they dizzy. The one that plays fetch literally keeps going until he falls over.

They all play with a laser pen. My favourite thing is having them spin in circles till they dizzy. The one that plays fetch literally keeps going until he falls over.

I didn't know that! The nieghbours cat is the only cat that's vaguely "in" my life :)

She has a habit of hanging off your arms by her claws as well, which sometimes hurts a tad. Bit fluffy and scared for my liking though. I'd prefer a dog anyday :)

None of my cats have ever played fetch, but my gfs old cat did

However my new kitten does have a habit of picking up his toys in his mouth and running away with them to play with them, guess I need to teach him to bring them to me instead!

One of ours does. She becomes very excited at the sound of rustling paper, and expects you to scrunch it into a ball and throw it for her to retrieve.

I haven't managed to train her to retrieve "to hand", though, so we won't be entering any field trials for a while yet :)