The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For Sale love of my life

Guest redberet2252

Guest redberet2252

Hi Guys, I have only had this wonderful car for 7 months but new ready made family dictates she has to go AEROTOP 3.00 N/A unmarked reading 89000 kms approx 55k, cam belt has been done the engine is immaculate and runs faultless she is reg[ATTACH]80616[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80621[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80622[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80623[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80624[/ATTACH]ularly serviced last one 4 months ago, she is totally unmodified apart from stailess steel exhaust front mesh grills 19 inch axis milanos as i have just been corrected by bolarbag, they look great a few slight scuffs but thats being critical not noticeable really,she handles like a go kart, i paid 5k for this car but i will let her go for a bit less as we need to move on quickly,The removable roof is solid and tight with all tools and caps also all manuals mots reciepts, she is motd till April 09 and taxed, ready to drive away, i just hope that who ever buys this car will cherish her as much as i have, any questions give me a call, car is in scotland so any scottish memebers know of anyone who wants a minter call me 07909873699[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]80622[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.