The mkiv Supra Owners Club

beauty and the beast

gaz1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted Gaz:( I think thats a steel for such a good supra. Its always been such an Icon. I hope it goes to a club member:)

Th good thing being that you're not leaving us, I cant wait to see the next project mate:)

It's a shock your selling Gaz, it's a blinding car mate. If I could build myself the perfect Supra, in my eye's this would be pretty much how it would be. Good luck with the sale, though I doubt you'll need it with this beauty. Look forward to seeing the next project, i'll be free to lend a hand if needed. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've checked out the Piston Heads sales adverts and the autotrader (plus this forum) and it is clear that your Supe is at the top of the tree at the moment in terms of spec, capability and condition

I'm sure there's lots of people dreaming about it but it only takes one eh?

Good luck with the sale mate:cool:

Beautiful Supe mate! If only I'd won the lottery on Sat I'd be over there handing you the cash! :D

Question about the Do-Luck rear bumper... I can't remember what they're called, but the bits that 'direct the air' in a straight line exiting the car, do they actually work, or are they just for show?

Beautiful Supe mate! If only I'd won the lottery on Sat I'd be over there handing you the cash! :D

Question about the Do-Luck rear bumper... I can't remember what they're called, but the bits that 'direct the air' in a straight line exiting the car, do they actually work, or are they just for show?

--

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.