The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKiv supra 3.0sz (non turbo) jap import

Guest ips_sz

Guest ips_sz

Here is my 1995 supra 3.0sz model with veilside kit and 18" veilside rims all with good tyres. 42,000 miles, service history including japanese services, Cambelt has been changed a few miles ago, Cat1 Clifford G5 concept alarm with full remote start function, Full alpine sound system including front and rear components and head unit with ipod dock, usual electrics package, Comes with choice of two rear wings the original that is on the car now or a veilside rear wing. tax till end of sept, mot till oct (will put on 12 months if necersary). This car has never let me down and has been the best and most fun car i have ever owned :eyebrows:genuine reason for sale £5800 ono

call or email seb for more info

07921269821 or 01473464201

[email protected]

[ATTACH]80401[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80402[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80403[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80404[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80405[/ATTACH].

Good luck with the sale, but £5,800 for an N/A? You are about £2-£2.5k overpriced with the way the market is right now. You can get a TT for less than that.

mmmm i agree with part of that sentence, but i could have sold my boys n/a for more than that 5x over, had so much interest but he decided to keep it

mmmm i agree with part of that sentence, but i could have sold my boys n/a for more than that 5x over, had so much interest but he decided to keep it

Yeah but to be fair your lads N/A was some machine and was in outstanding condition. (not saying that this one is not)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.