The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Twin Turbo Six Speed 1994

Paul -C-

I'm sadly putting my Black J-Spec '94 6 Speed up for sale. I've owned it for 5 years and have been the only UK owner since it was imported by Mackay Trading back in September 2003. I was hoping to never sell it, but since moving close to Glasgow city centre I just don't drive it enough now to justify keeping it.

It's an M reg (1994), mileage is around 69,000 miles and it's taxed till February. MOT is up in September, but I'll put another year on if you like.

Most of the work has been carried out by Marc at The Garage in Wishaw, who has also carried out regular services etc...

Standard features:

Bigger Uk sized brakes

Toyota Bilstein shocks

Electric mirrors and windows

Electric drivers seat

Upgraded sound system

OEM sideskirts/spats

Climate control/air con

Front fog lights

Added extras:

RLTC fitted with Terminator's dat file

£3000 spent replacing all the suspension arm assemblies and tie rod ends etc to bring the suspension back in line with how it was when it was built. See here for full list: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=463823#post463823

RSR Exhaust with double decat. I have the baffle in just now, but the car sounds great either with it in or not. I've still got the original exhaust and cats as well

Boost Gauge from Chris Wilson fitted into the dash where the clock used to be

RPS Sport Street clutch

TRL Fuel Cut Defender

Ab-Flug Type II Bumper

Work Equip 18" split rims (could do with refurb)

Goodyear F1 tires

1.2 bar radiator cap

Walbro fuel pump

Denso IK 24 plugs

New power steering pump

Toad Ai 606 cat 1 alarm/imobiliser which gives remote central locking

Underseal carried out when I bought the car

Facelift rear lights

Replaced front lights since they were looking a bit cloudy. They're now nice and shiny like they should be.

Clear side indicators

Some dynamat style sound proofing fitted

Shiny Supra Door Sills

It's also had new brake discs and pads fitted and all oils, fluids and battery replaced.

The car was on the rolling road at Dastek and had 396.5 BHP and 374.3 ft.lb torque at 1.2 bar. The car has been running at 0.8 bar for a while, due to a boost leak in the vacumm hoses somewhere. I haven't fixed that cos to be honest I don't drive fast enough to need the extra power. 1.2 bar was easily achieved and restricted with a restrictor ring fitted to the decat. Both turbos are working great as is the 6 speed gearbox etc. Overall the car is in really good condition and has been very well looked after, being serviced at the correct intervals. I'm sure Marc at The Garage could answer any questions about the car. I have lots of receipts to back up the work stated.

There is a tiny dent near the petrol cap where a trolley rolled into it and the alloys could do with a refurb, as stated above.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, car is located in the West End of Glasgow.

I'm looking for £8000

A couple more pics.

I got rid of the strut brace a while ago so just ignore that.

its actually a nice example...you are a bit far away from me and the price is a little too high for me TBH, for this one, very nice car though:). Been busy at the moment, so sorry for delay in getting back to you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.