The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Worst fears...

JustGav

Actually, I think the issue is usually that when a woman looks at another man she's analyses him and compares him to her actual partner and he won't match up. When a man looks at another woman he's thinking "I wish my missus had tits/ass/face/etc like that"

THAT is the problem.

Actually, I think the issue is usually that when a woman looks at another man she's analyses him and compares him to her actual partner and he won't match up.

Nope thats not the way I look at the dentist :D

Gaz - Keith doesn't mind, you should have seen the way he was looking at the dentists assistant

when i was at uni i had to see my dentist on a regular basis, i was training as a Commercial Scuba Diver as part of my course and because of the compression / decompression effects my fillings kept exploding out of my teeth! not a pleasnt experience...

I got a root canal go on me, but my dentist is really good and modern and honest, and she would answer my questions, the biggest of which was "will it not hurt when I eat and drink (and even breath through my mouth) afterwards?" The answer was no, and she was right. So it was worth it.

The worst bit wasn't the nerve root being winkled out, that was a steady burn pain kinda like the toothache itself so I could deal with that. The worst bit was taking the gum off the tooth to take a mould for the crown. Big jabby spike that basically jammed the gum away. JAB JAB JAB JAB JAB - your head goes backwards with each one and your eyes get wider, and then you taste teh blood at the back of your mouth. Grim.

I hate flying. I really really hate it. In fact I hate any uppy-downy shit like rollercoasters as well.

-Ian