The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Worst fears...

JustGav

Probably cos theres no worse pain than someone pulling at one of your chompers with a huge pair of pliers and a lever lol :(

You've obviously never been to a Chinese Opera.... I went the other week and was begging someone to drill my teeth, just to distract me from the pain :D :looney:

Probably cos theres no worse pain than someone pulling at one of your chompers with a huge pair of pliers and a lever lol :(

Really? I doubt thats true ;)

I had a tooth removed once, they gave me anesthetic so I didn't feel any pain. Just weirdness. Perhaps you should suggest to your dentist that he/she tries it? :D

Talking of dentists, i've still got all 4 of my wisdom teeth in. Im sat at work the other day munching on some dinner when my top right wisdom breaks in half and falls out. Seems the dentist will now have to cut them out instead of just pulling them. :cry: Think i'll just wait a little longer until they start to hurt and then i'll go see him :D

I had a tooth removed once, they gave me anesthetic so I didn't feel any pain. Just weirdness. Perhaps you should suggest to your dentist that he/she tries it? :D

Sorry, Rosie, but I wouldn't let my dentist come near me if he's just been sampling the anaesthetic!!

:tongue:

I had to have a shallow filling 6 months ago and he said as it was shallow I wouldn't require any anaesthetic!! So i said "ok but won't it hurt whilst your drilling my tooth?"

"not unless I drill too deep and hit the root" he replies. So he starts to drill, and to be fair it didn't really hurt, just lots of pressure whilst he was drilling. But to be perfectly honest, I was crapping myself in case he hit the root, but all done and everything was cool.

I would just prefer it like it was when I was a kid, they just stabbed me with a needle, I fell asleep and woke up all done :D Bring back the old days...

I have an absolutely gorgeous dentist (Keith thinks the nurse is pretty nice too :D), but I still hate going - never even had anything nasty happen to me.

Doctors rank way above Dentists on my "people I dislike visiting" list

Its not the pain of the drilling or the anasthetic.....its the pain in the wallet that I'm scared of!!! :thumbs:

I havent been for nearly 10 years.......

Although, I do have a dentist friend that has looked at my teeth briefly and said they are fine........

Gaz...

You are aware of the facts of life...

When a woman looks at another man, she is admiring him and that is perfectly alright

When a man looks at another woman, he is picturing her on the end of his.... and that is just not on....

Well...that is my interpretation of events *grin*