The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White 95 TT Auto BPU + Bits.

stupra

Due to a growing family, and house renovation I need to let my pride and joy go :(.

I am the only owner since import in late 05 and she's not let me down once, the read out show's approx 124,000, but only after 108,000 has it been reading in miles. There are no dent's or scratches on the bodywork, and the interior is in perfect condition. All servicing has been carried out by TDI, or Phoenix, (Mark has carried out most of the engine work, and his work speaks for itself). Last service was less than 800 miles ago when all fluids including gearbox, diff, and brake fluid's were changed, all belts were replaced, brakes caliper's were refurbed, and coil packs were replaced. The electrics have been installed by Mr Matt Harwood, and the mapping was done by Mr Ian C.

She has around ten months MOT, and has only covered around 200 miles since it was carried out, and around five months TAX.

Specs are.

ENGINE.

Standard J spec turbo's

Greddy three row FMIC

Greddy oil cooler and filter relocation kit

HKS 264 in/ex cam's

E-Manage Ultimate (mapped by Ian C to 1.2 bar)

550 injector's

Toyota resistor pack

Blitz boost controller

Standard air box and filter

Iridium plugs

Walbro fuel pump

HKS Superdragger with double de-cat

BRAKES, WHEELS, SUSPENSION

UK caliper's front and rear, (refurbed)

3G RS10 disc's front and rear (new front's)

Goodridge brake line's front and rear

New brake pad's front and rear

19" PIAA Rozzer Squala Wheels with near new Falken 452's

Yellow Bilstein Suspension

EXTERIOR

Veilside C1 front

Veilside skirt's

Veilside spat's

OEM rear wing

INTERIOR

Standard seat's

Standard steering wheel

White Greddy boost gauge

White Greddy oil pressure gauge

White Greddy oil temp gauge

White Greddy water temp gauge

White Greddy style clocks

White AEM AFR gauge

Cat 1 alarm and immobiliser

Most of the work I had carried out was to make the car ready for a single turbo conversion, as I became a Dad again I sold some bit's, and had some fitted. As she is she would suit someone looking for a good base to go single, (would save some money), or someone who would like to have a TT with a couple of extra horses.

Looking for around £6,800 ono.

Thanks for looking Stu

ah mate, only just seen this! sad to see youre leaving us :(

That was a great price too!!! fantastic car!

Cheer's Ad.

I'll stay around mate, and still pop along to the odd meet. I'll park the runabout a little way away though :D.

Cheer's Ad.

I'll stay around mate, and still pop along to the odd meet. I'll park the runabout a little way away though :D.

Glad to hear it mate :)

Might be coming down your way sunday if you fancy a blat in my new TT :eyebrows:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.