The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap JDM TT Auto

Guest jr758774c

Guest jr758774c

Guys, the time has come to sell my Supra and I was wondering what kind of price I should expect for it. It was recently written off by my insurance company (God knows why??) after it had a low speed impact to the NS Front. A new wing, bumper and a replacement intercooler later and its now back on the road with 12months MOT and obviously it passed its VIC check.

I have pics of the damage to the car prior to it being repaired.

Although this is my 1st Supra I've had plenty of Jap cars before (Subaru's, TT GTO's, 200sx etc..) and this car blows most of them away in terms of performance. I drove my friends stock JDM Supra TT auto and mine was considerably quicker head to head! . The Turbos spool up much quicker. I can only assume they're Hybrid items, although that's just a guess!!

Anyway about the car,

JDM 1995 Supra Twin Turbo Auto

£1000's in receipts for servicing work & History - Inc Jap History and import papers.

I've known the previous 2 owners and can vouch that the car has consistently been serviced every 3000 miles

Carbon Fibre Bonnet (painted previous to me getting it!! - Since resprayed to match car)

HKS Induction Kit

18" Fuel 06 Deep Dish SplitRim alloys wrapped in Eagle F1's (6 months old!)

Black Leather Interior

HKS Exhaust

Brand New Radiator

New Tyres all round

New Rear Upper Control Arms (Both Sides)

Double Dinn Kenwood Stereo

The car will be sold with 12 months MOT and 6 Months Tax.

This car is 100% reliable and its a shame to see it go, but whilst the car was off the road, I replaced it with an Audi S8 and there's not enough room for the both of them at my new house!

The price I have in mind is around £4250 - 4500 but feel free to comment.

I'll be taking some pics hopefully tonight (if it ever stops raining) but here are some pics from a few months ago. Its basically the same but with a standard bumper and a SMIC instead of the Front Mount.

Mark

Guest jr758774c

Cat C although I have no idea why as the body shop checked it all out on a jig and said all it needed was a new Wing and Bumper. All that happened was that the front ns corner of the bumper was pulled off and as it was bolted to the wing it pulled that out of shape too. The FMIC Pipe took the low force of the impact

Here's a pic of the damage

50% of the current market value for a CAT C, you may find someone who is willing to part with a bit more

GAZ1 just sold a UK Spec stock TT Auto with low miles etc for less than 5K, that kind of sums up the Supra market at the moment, not to say your car would not make a good buy for £2-£2.5K

50% of the current market value for a CAT C, you may find someone who is willing to part with a bit more

GAZ1 just sold a UK Spec stock TT Auto with low miles etc for less than 5K, that kind of sums up the Supra market at the moment, not to say your car would not make a good buy for £2-£2.5K

:yeahthat:

Guest jr758774c

not really after another car to be fair, as I'm trying to get down to 1 Car & 1 Bike. I couldn't really entertain offers under £3500. Looks like I'll be keeping it a little longer then :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.