The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT Auto

Guest Johnnynhl

Guest Johnnynhl

Ok, twice tried to part with my baby and wimped out, however has to go this time. Had some dialogue with Thomas earlier about possible swop for Bike. If you are still out there then I would certainly discuss with you.

She is a 1994 grey import, auto with the JZA80 TT engine. 93K on the clock I got her at 68K and have changed the oil and filter every 3000miles. Taxed to 05, 2009 and Mot Oct 2008. Passed first time every year. Recently had new rear wheel bearings and new front pads. New front discs last year and platinum plugs at 75K. Although an Auto she really flies, I don't know how the manual guys can keep up with the changes. In normal mode she is quick, turn of the overdrive and you have a sports shift, then press the manual button and you cack your pants!. Really quick throughout the whole range. The car is back limited to 119mph. I fitted the de-limiter and have personally done over 155mph. but in the interest of keeping my licence I took it back off!. However, in normal running she behaves perfectly and purrs like a big cat. Totally unmolested, no mods, except for the 17" BBS wheels which were powder coated in April. Even has the original CD player and the front speed responsive spoiler. I run the original16" wheels in the winter and of course you can have them if we do a deal. Any interest PM with your e-mail address and I will send pics

Johnny

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.