The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 White Twin Turbo Six Speed

SkinnBa

SOLD

Over the years I've read numerous posts car forums about people selling their pride and joy to fund a house purchase, sadly this is now the case with me. The Supra has always been my dream car since I saw the mkiii version in the 80's as a kid, sadly it's now time for someone else to enjoy this awesome piece of engineering.

I purchased the car from Whifbitz in September 2006, it was a fresh import at the time and I've only covered about 4,000 miles since then. The car came in with approx 70,000km on it and I've covered about 4,000, so the total mileage is in the region of 47,500. The car now counts in miles but the kms on it haven’t been converted.

The car sounds great and drives great – it always feels very “planted” on the road and drives straight. I don't drive like a nutter so rest assured that while she's been in my ownership she's been looked after very well.....I even managed 27 MPG during an "off boost" run!

I've got a runaround for the commute so the Supra sits in the garage all week, because of this I've managed to keep stone chips and car park dings to a minimum, in fact there are no dings at all, but a few minor stone chips on the low front bumper. The car really shines when washed and waxed, I used a paint rubber the car last year and it came up like glass! - See pictures below.

Some have questioned the spec of this car, a garage I take mine to have driven lots over the years but they reckon that this one is very quick indeed, a few other people have commented on the sound saying the engine can’t be standard. I don’t know about this as I haven’t driven any others, I’m selling the car as per spec below…..

Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, car is located in Braintree, Essex.

I’m looking for £10,250. Offers in Region of 10K

N Reg (late 1995)

3 Litre Twin Turbo

6 Speed Gearbox

LSD

Climate Control

Air conditioning

Traction Control

Power Steering

ABS

Electric Folding Mirrors

Electric Windows

Electric Drivers Seat

Taxed until end of February 2009.

MOT until end of August 2009.

Engine

Standard 3 Litre Twin Turbo, apart from:

Polished intercooler/turbo piping, cam cover and throttle body.

Apexi Front Mount Intercooler.

Unknown Aftermarket Exhaust (Something Japenese), nice sound without being stupidly loud.

First cat removed.

HKS Filter (Original intake provided with TRD filter, but doesn't fit with polished intercooler piping).

Twin Plate uprated clutch.

Brakes

UK spec (larger) brakes with Chris Wilson fast road pads.

Goodridge braided lines.

Master cylinder booster on Strut brace.

Suspension

Tein Superstreet Coilovers (with top mounts)

Carbing strut brace.

Exterior

Top Secret Front Bumper.

Veilside Side Skirts.

Trial Rear Bumper.

Rare wide vented front arches.

Rare Mirror Covers with Indicators.

Black 18" Ultralite Alloys with polished lip, Kumho Ecsta tyres with plenty of meat on them.

Interior

Standard apart from:

Rare black carpet and headlining.

Blitz Boost Gauge.

Apexi Turbo Timer.

Blue dash LED conversion.

Nardi Leather Steering Wheel.

Touch Screen DVD Stereo, very cool but in Japanese!

Uprated "Loudest.com" speakers.

Other Bits

Clifford Concept 650 Alarm with Installation Certificate.

Fog light conversion that uses the inner two brake lights.

6000K HID's

Work carried out since purchasing car in September 2006 (4,000 miles use):

Several oil and filter changes.

Gearbox and diff oil replaced.

New auxiliary belt.

New OEM brake discs front and rear.

Replaced brake pads front and rear with Chris Wilson fast road pads.

Flushed brake fluid.

Goodridge braided brake lines front and rear.

Fitted Carbing strut brace.

Tein Superstreet coilovers fitted.

New Cambelt and tensioner.

New idler pulley.

New crank pulley.

New front crank seal.

New water pump and thermostat.

New washer jets (Lexus ones).

New o2 sensor.

New battery.

Bad bits (at the end of every for sale ad!):

The exhaust sits very close to the bumper and you can hear it tap against the bumper on low speed manoeuvres (mini-roundabouts and speed bumps), the rest of the time it's ok.

Front brake pads move very slightly in the calipers and clunk a bit on badly surfaced roads, nothing to worry about, just a bit annoying.

Pictures:

Buy now pay next April perchance??? :innocent:

Lovely car - if it is around in about 8 months (which I doubt), I'll have it!

Like it spoilerless, but might be tempted to stick a carbon bladed TRD on it...if only it were mine

He he he, sadly not, no credit :)

When I bought it I wanted to put the stock spoiler on it, but the "spoilerless" look grows on you, it makes it even more unique!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.