The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uk spec single white 6sp manual 1996

michel lane

Well the time has come where i need to move on from the supra scene , maybe iam just feeling a bit down at the moment . Iam putting my personnal car up for sale . It has had £54,459 spent on it since i owned it 7 years ago. Here is a list of parts that are on the car , i way have missed some other parts. Its running sweet now and iam itching to start another project with a V8 .

The Car is stickered up at the moment and the bumper needs repainting , this will all be done when its sold . the body work is excellent , just minor stone chips on the bonnet. The front end will be repainted. It is de-tuned to 1.3 bar , running 642hp / 515 lbs of torque , the spool is excellent , you can get it re-tuned if you wish but i asked Ryan G to drop the boost down and re-tune it for TOTB as i new it was going to be really hot that day . So the tune is very safe. If you need reference on how good the engine is , ask Ryan .It revs to 7000rpm at the moment , the valve train will rev to 8500rpm , but iam happy with it . Nothing on the road has been able to keep up with it ,1000cc bikes from 40mph will pull about 1 car and when she hits 100 liptons it starts undertaking the bikes . I have out accelerated many bikes with this car to 195mph on a controlled environment. This car is fully tuned and goes like stink. Yes there is many other cars out there with higher HP , but as a street car, my setup is the best i have encountered. I have used about 7 turbos on this car and this is the best as an all rounder. You will get 1.3 bar by 4000rpm and it comes on very progressively, its not on or off .Please pm me is you are intrested. The price is £30,000.

You get alot of car for your money.

Engine bay is full of bling / polished or chromed

Fully built race spec engine approx 5430 miles

hks pistons 87mm

hks rods

hks 2mm gasket

race bearings

new SP unrated oil pump

honed and decked

Boostlogic Billit Cambelt tensioner

headgames stage 5 head

Full ferra valve train

1mm oversize inlet valves

1mm oversize ex valves

titanium retainers

Fully ported / flowed head

hks 272 cams in / ex

Sound performance 5 bolt design cam gears

ARP HEAD BOLTS

Virtual works intake manifold

Virtual works TB (100mm)

Virtual works 4 inch pipework

Greddy 4 row FMIC

Custom 4 inch end tanks to suit 4 inch pipework

Custom 4 inch pipework / 3 inch turbo

Tial 50mm BOV

RPS carbon / carbon twin plate clutch

New Diff oil cooler

Refurbished 6 speed gearbox

Custom installed hard wired fire exstinguisher system with remote activation switch and safty

Boostlogic exhaust manifold

tial 44mm wastegate

Sound Performance SP74DBB GTS turbo .81ar

Oil lines and water lines

Custom Boost logic 4 inch DP/MP

Custom boost logic 4 inch exhaust with 4 inch silencer

Greddy 19 row oil cooler

-14 SS lines

Greddy relocation kit

twin AAP electric fans (new)

Koyo uprated radiator

Polished fan surround

14 inch Spal fan for air con

7 inch spall fan for oil cooler

New ATI crank dampener

New cambelt tensioner

New Fan belt tensioner

Power enterprise cam belt / fan belt

New coil packs

New ignitor

Precision 1000cc injectors

Titan polished fuel rail

-10an fuel lines

Triple Billit boost logic hanger

2 * walbro 255 pumps

Aeromotive -10an filters

Aeromotive FPR

AEM wide band

AEM ECU

HKS DLI

AEM boost controller

Defi guages

oil pressure

egt

fuel pressure

oil temp

turbo

Defi controller

Custom carbon effect dash

Custom carbon 50mm guage holder

Custon Silver leather interior

Custom body work

Wide arches rear

Explosion rear spoiler

veilside side skirts

c-west polyurithine from bumper

Du-luck rear defuser

Du-luck internal strengthening bar

TRD front chrome strut bar

Cusco rear strut bar

White line racing sway arms

Whiteline racing fully urated polyurithine bushes

JIC AFL-2 coil overs

Volk Racing wheels Gold - 11 inch rear (4 inch dish) / 10 inch front (3 inch dish)

New TT front calipers

G3 brake disk all round

Brembo pads all round

SS brake lines

MOMO steering wheel

New R888 295*30*18 rear / new Toyo front 255*35 *18

This has been de-tuned 1.3 bar - 642hp , 515lbs . This engine was built for 1000hp , but I wanted it to be a daily driver and it scares me as it is. 11.9sec at TOTB with full weight / spare tyre and baby seat. Iam not a good driver .

Pics will be posted next week , when i get the stickers off it .

I took it out last night for a blast , and encountered an R8 alone the A19 . We had a good play , i must say £90,000 for a car that gets trashed buy a toyota is not much to go by, even round the roundabouts and bends , i was not very impressed, most likely he was a bad driver like myself. on an exit down a slip road to the motorway he was ahead by about 1 meter, I had to slow down else he would be sitting next to me. In third i pulled about 2 cars , in 4th I left him in the outside lane. You dont realise how quick this car is to 160liptons , it was a cold night aswell. Puts the Sh*ts up me when you look at the speedo . Then i think about not selling it . Iam getting to old for this i think !!!

I took it out last night for a blast , and encountered an R8 alone the A19 . We had a good play , i must say £90,000 for a car that gets trashed buy a toyota is not much to go by, even round the roundabouts and bends , i was not very impressed, most likely he was a bad driver like myself. on an exit down a slip road to the motorway he was ahead by about 1 meter, I had to slow down else he would be sitting next to me. In third i pulled about 2 cars , in 4th I left him in the outside lane. You dont realise how quick this car is to 160liptons , it was a cold night aswell. Puts the Sh*ts up me when you look at the speedo . Then i think about not selling it . Iam getting to old for this i think !!!

I've had the pleasure of seeing this car a couple of times including seeing it run at totb this year and can confirm just how fast this thing is seriously its amazing! Even with Michel behind the wheel ;) :p :) 30k for this is a serious bargain! I wish i had the money :(

I'll be sad to see you leave the supra scene! but good luck with the sale matey :)

I remember that race , the gentleman came up to me later during the day and ask about my car . I found out that he was a pro circuit driver and that was his toy , it had been modified to 340bhp using uprated supercharger on the toyota VVTI engine, fully built and running motec ecu. He asked me if i did drag racing often , i told him it was my first event for about 2 years. he was a bit shocked as my launch and accel was on par with his .. just shows you how quick the car is at full weight with spare tyres and all that body work aswell, i recon about 1800kg apposed to his 860kg . I was very impressed with his compliments. that was my 11.9sec run on a very hot day.

One of my favourite cars, this Supe truly has road presence, and sounds amazing.

Michel if you wanna get them stickers off I can take some better photo's when I return (come back tonight).

You better not be getting a DB9 & out doing my Vantage though :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.