The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pet for my sons birthday

gordy07

My son turns 4 on the 26th of August and he wants chinchillas but i am against it because ive read a few websites and stuff and i dont think there right for him.

Has anybody got any ideas what pet we could get him apart from a cat or dog(not got the space):)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance gav there horrible

Rats are far better pets than most other rodents, more intelligent and more sociable (i.e. they interact/react to you, which is near impossible from most rodents). Just don't go getting one from the sewers :D

chinchillas also stink, chuck there sand bath everywhere and the ones i came in contact with are all anti social biters, id recommened rats to get them young and handle them often and they are great, my 2 id let out when i got home from work and they would follow me to the fridge for treats, and sit and watch telly with you go to sleep on your lap etc

+1 for rats. By far the best small pets. Golden hamsters sleep all day and have very short lives. Most rabbits are impossible to handle. Cavies (guinea pigs) are boring. Mice and Chinese or Russian hamsters are too small.

Rats, on the other hand, are smart and entertaining and friendly, and big enough to handle easily.