The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted uk spec original 6speed tt

little num

Quote:

Originally Posted by supra_aero

£400 is not a big saving on insurance, given the massive premium you'll pay for a uk manual (I reckon £1k-2k premium). Hence why its not worth it.

That's up to £400 per year on insurance by the way, hence why it is worth it....

But yes, it probably isn't wise to run higher than stock boost on 95RON fuel.

I've got a 6 speed UK, you're right they are better :D;)

Thing is I love her and with the miles, history and near perfect condition I wouldn't even consider letting her go for as little as 8K.

To value these cars at the age they are at regardless of looking at the condition is daft imo.

Good luck with the hunt anyway;)

£400 is not a big saving on insurance, given the massive premium you'll pay for a uk manual (I reckon £1k-2k premium). Hence why its not worth it.

I only pay £600 on my uk spec manual at 23 and it was £1100 on my old import tt. Dont know why there is so much difference though they are basically the same car lol.

one uk auto 5k one 6 speed conversion 3k job done:d

:yeahthat: Looks like a cracking car too ;)

tbh honest bud i was after a uk spec manual and the wating got the better of me so i bought a j spec with hybrids ;)

:yeahthat: except I caved on the "I want a manual" thing and got a UK auto instead :)

Good luck with the hunt.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.