The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Creating the ultimate complaint letter

Dragonball

OK - having had a small grumpy old man moment this morning - I attempted to send a complaint email (see below)

How about adding to this in an attempt to create the perfect scathing complaint letter to a call centre based business

Any examples? :)

Customer Services

I am not happy with the service you are providing...

Firstly; I 'attempted' (for some 15 minutes I add) to ring through some two months ago in an attempt to contact you - of course to no avail as there is no-one answering telephone calls (silly me!)

I therefore changed and amended all of my card details by post - received nothing back (not sure what I expected) - and today received an old card list from you.

Second, the inability to get through on the telephone is ridiculous...

Frankly if you have 'high volumes' of calls then EMPLOY MORE PEOPLE to answer them. Don't spin some line about cancelling card thefts...hang on I have an idea - why not create a separate department? Even better (I am on a role now!) why not call it 'the sales department'? Mmm...?

It is patently obvious you are not going to do this as on-line registration costs you less money...

So therefore make sure THIS works as...

Thirdly; When trying to access on-line the account has apparently already been sent up - but I have no access codes??

Therefore unless you call me back and speak to me IN PERSON on ********I am cancelling my subscription and shall go to a competitor

Rgds

Paul Evans

On a serious note, I can't actually tell what you are complaining about. You need to state your case with facts and dates at the opening. Write it as if you were communicating with an absolute retard, which you no doubt will be.

On a serious note, I can't actually tell what you are complaining about. You need to state your case with facts and dates at the opening. Write it as if you were communicating with an absolute retard, which you no doubt will be.

Thanks but all that in the header and other details etc (together with the spell check on roll :))

Love the other one :)