The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Auto TT, BPU. Fastest Stock Turbo @ Supra Pod 07

letmeshowyou

Sadly the time has come for the Supra to go. I've owned this car for the last 3+ years, and it's always kept a smile on my face during this time (aswell as winning me a trophy!), but it's almost time to become sensible. Spec as follows:

Black 1993 Toyota Supra RZ Automatic (3 litre twin turbo) BPU

Engine Modifications

Whifbitz decat

HKS Super Drager Exhaust

NGK BKR8EIX Iridium Spark Plugs

Greddy Profec B-specII Electronic Boost controller

Miami-GT SMIC (fitted new in May2007)

Walbro GSS342 Fuel Pump

Thor VFCC (Fuel Cut defender)

Blitz Super Sound BOV

Brakes, Suspension and Wheels

Sparco Crimson Lite 18's (which I had customised in dark cranberry pearl)

Tein Super Street coilovers with pillowball uppermounts (supplied and fitted by Whifbitz September 2006)

Exterior

Bomex rear spats

gzaerojon refurbished headlights in black (not shown in pics)

likwid art horny rear Toyota logo

Interior

Auto-Guage smoked boost guage in centre air vent

300mm Steering wheel

Factory Options

Torsen Limited Slip Diff

Active Front spoiler

ICE

Clarion CD Head unit

Focal 6.5" Front speakers

Alpine MRP-T130 Amplifier

Mutant 10" Subwoofer

Performance

353.3rwhp@5900rpm (Surrey Rolling Road)

1/4 mile: [email protected]

This car won as Fastest stock based turbo at Supra Pod 2007

***The car is fitted with a Cat1 alarm/immobiliser (still have the certificate)***

MOT til end of May next year, and Tax until End Jan. Cam belt was changed by Toyota (receipt to prove) a while ago, so no need to worry about that. New OEM Lambda sensor April-ish last year, so it's not actually too bad on fuel if you're sensible. I also fitted a new fuel filter in August (the awkward one underneath!).The car has covered approx. 78,000 miles. Odo currently showing 102,000km but I understood from the dealer I purchased from that 60,000 were actually in km before it was converted to miles. It's had regular oil changes (every 3-4k miles - in fact, it's just had one this week), and I've got loads of receipts/dyno print-out from various states of tune. There are a few marks around the paintwork, but I think this is more than fairly reflected in the price. The standard Exhaust can go with the car aswell, as it'll be no use to me! Also have some braided brake lines that I never got round to fitting that can go with it.

Any questions please do feel free to ask. pm's please.

Price: £5995

Note: The plate isn't going with the car - this has now been transferred off, and have the log book/updated documents ready to go.

yeah I'm a bit sad thinking about it mate, but the girls are getting bigger, etc etc.

hopefully the next owner will find out what's in the engine that I don't know about that makes it go the way it does!

Erm, good quality intercooler, strong turbos and a nice 60ft time.

Thats it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Bump...

Time to get serious with this now and advertise somewhere elsewhere than here. Edited the first post as the number plate has been transferred off, and I've got new log book/mot/tax disc etc so it's ready to go! Also got a cd player in there aswell.

Loads more pics available if anyone wants them :)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.