• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flipper

As Benvolio said to Romeo at the Capulets party;

"Leave on a high"....:D....my brief translation

The car is at its best...its ALL good Kharma

I cant spot the price, prob being a moron.

Sorry to see its up agan. Would be ashame to see this bad boy go.

Can't see a price either but i would guess 20k. Not a word of a lie, if i had the cash i would snap this right up. Don't think i have the funds to look after a car like that though lol.

Can't see a price either but i would guess 20k. Not a word of a lie, if i had the cash i would snap this right up. Don't think i have the funds to look after a car like that though lol.

Many thanks for the kind words guys, price is around £20k :)

If anyone feels like making any offers Jurgen will handle things while I'm away.

NO!!!! Fingers crossed this is a mirror of last time and he pulls out before it sells. One of the best Supras in the UK IMHO

:yeahthat:

Maybe if Jurgen starts giving abuse to everyone that rings up about it we can force him to keep it :D

I'll cry if this car goes abroad:(

As everyone else has said, real shame to see you're selling. I remember it coming up for sale just a month or so after I bought mine for £200 less, a year newer and less miles! Now its up for sale again just after I've sold mine, but unfortunately I can't afford it this time. Good luck with the sale, its pretty close to the perfect supra :)

Cheers guys, just to add, I will consider offers, so if you feel like putting a sensible one in to either Jurgen or me please feel free. To define sensible I'd say offers in excess of 18,000 GBP. No P/ex's though (or Nigerians :D)

and i have a spare nigerian going as well. damn

Cheers guys, just to add, I will consider offers, so if you feel like putting a sensible one in to either Jurgen or me please feel free. To define sensible I'd say offers in excess of 18,000 GBP. No P/ex's though (or Nigerians :D)

Jay mate, I'll throw our North East house in to the pot with my wife, dog, motorbike and a spare Nissan Figaro plus cash in your favour.

She's a great cook and the bike is a minter (ZX12R)

:dIf Carlsberg did 'offers' then this is the type of thing they would propose:d

EDIT: Is it located at Jurgens place for viewing or do you still have it at your home?

and i have a spare nigerian going as well. damn

:D

Jay mate, I'll throw our North East house in to the pot with my wife, dog, motorbike and a spare Nissan Figaro plus cash in your favour.

She's a great cook and the bike is a minter (ZX12R)

:dIf Carlsberg did 'offers' then this is the type of thing they would propose:d

EDIT: Is it located at Jurgens place for viewing or do you still have it at your home?

What sort of dog is it Andrew? :D

The car is still at mine :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.