The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift 97 Black 6Sp GT4088R 600bhp

jevansio

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still love it Martin.

In the past circumstances have consipired against me to get rid of it, gambling system turning sour, endless problems with it etc etc.

This time I I'm letting it go because I am happy with where I have gone with it, it is now perfect IMHO & entering into TOTB was like the icing on the cake for me (even though I did shite :D).

I have other cars I need to get out of my system, & this feels "the right" time to leave Supra ownership "for now".

I can honestly say no other car I have driven comes close to this, but if I ever want to see a big V8 powered machine it has to go :(

PS I love this forum so much I am considering buying an NA Auto as my runabout, even if I don't I still won't be leaving :p

Oh well. Someone will get a hell of a car though and one that goes like the proverbial off a shovel.

...big V8 then. Z06?

I know, a stock black 6sp facelift will fetch £10k now, if anyones in the market for a pre-built monster with NO issues, here it is.

Z06 is contender no 2, I have a fancy for a less powerfull, but none the less georgeous Aston Martin V8 Vantage :)

Finish on a high, i like your thinking but i`m sure you will miss it,:rolleyes:

Best time to sell a car when it's perfect, nobody can knock me down on anything & I am confident the 1st person who is midly interested with the cash will buy it after 1 run out (esp as the days get cooler :D)

There's no doubt I will miss it, but I will look back with fond memories, I left high power MR2 ownership with hatred as I sold at the wrong time :(

You can't sell this ...It's a standard bearer for the Supra forums. :nooo:

Buy it & carry the torch :D

:(

Very strange how we get a car just right then let them go, I have done it, never fully understand why and often miss them after they are gone

This one should not hang around, a superb single and a dam sight cheaper than building one from scratch

It's the thrill of the chase Dean, maybe it was one of the reasons I couldn't let it go when I thought it wasn't perfect :D

You will get bored of the V8 thing i promise, i did, supras are much more fun.:)

I gotta learn for myself though bud. Your V8 was a monster, wonder how I will feel in a 380bhp one, it's going to be a culture shock coming from a single supe

:(

Such a nice car Jay. I did spot it on Jurgen's site the other day and just assumed it was a mistake!

Whoever buys it is gonna get a corker!

Cheers Jazz, I have great confidence in this car, might chuck a T51R & HKS manifold at a good price for the right buyer :D

Said it last time round when you considered selling, this is an amazing car.

One of my favorite Suprs's on here, had the pleasure of seeing it in the flash a RR and it is an awesome car.

Good luck with the sale Jay, I hope it stays in the UK but I doubt it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.