The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 facelift,n/a,6 speed,lsd,uk brakes

Guest phil_n

Guest phil_n

you guys probably know all of these details but this text is just copied from my pistonhead/ebay ad's.

£5900 ono

FOR PICS- EBAY ITEM NUMBER ---190242270551

i have for sale a 1996 supra non turbo with a 6 speed getrag box, limited slip diff, big spec u.k brakes and is the facelift model, these options were on the car from new and has had no conversions. the car is near enough a fresh import im the first owner and have only had it for 8 weeks but i have just moved house and it is a tight squeeze in the garage and i really dont want to damage the car.

it is in immaculate condition the only bad point being the passenger side skirt is carcked but at the back under the wheelarch where you dont even see it. i have just spent £550 fitting a new clutch, this car uses the twin turbo gearbox and clutch, which was spec'd from new.

as the clutch was getting done i had the engine oil changed and gearbox oil changed along with new filter.

it has 66000 miles on the clock and i have converted it to read in mph. the photos speak for themselves - it has proper supra size wheels 265,40,18 tyres on the rear, which are brand new. mechanically the car is perfect. the brakes are the best ive ever had on any jap car ive owned. the exact model of the car is a supra sz-r which is the limited edition model.

jap performance u.k have a similar car for £6000 but with the auto box. a 6 speed getrag box is a £2500 conversion if you had to buy one.

this car is a perfect candidate for the twin turbo conversion as it already had the limited slip diff, u.k brakes, and 6 speed box. a facelift twin turbo car of this spec can go easily for £10000

it has tax until november and mot till december.

if you have any questions please dont hesitate to contact me. 07906126172

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.