The mkiv Supra Owners Club

M reg TT6 GZ Manual Silver sensible offers

_fergy_

got my silver TT6 manual up for sale its on 18"tsw alloys,turbo timer,fcd,new uridium plugs,hks pressure guage,sigma ac11 alarm with pinpad and anti-jack zigen exhuast full str thr(great sound)apprx 450bhp full leather interior

will put new tax on for year only ever fed optimax feul very fast had all the usual service stuff feul filter oil change and filter and what not...... being only 21 insuarance kills me along with feul but brilliant to drive as i said my new and first house :( lol will be looking for new manual n/a can get full spec if contacted and answer any questions

bad bits the dashboard needs a respray a two small scratches on bodywork

open to offers like i said sensible ones please

not a conversaion i gunna get spec i not into the performance side its as i bought it but can get the spec

GZ models are fitted with leather and cruise control. :thumbs:

With regards to mods it is best to find out as much as possible. 450bhp is a bold claim unless it is a well set up/looked after car with hybrids fitted or it is stock twins running high boost. It is best to have a rolling road print out when quoting power figures.

GZ models are fitted with leather and cruise control. :thumbs:

With regards to mods it is best to find out as much as possible. 450bhp is a bold claim unless it is a well set up/looked after car with hybrids fitted or it is stock twins running high boost. It is best to have a rolling road print out when quoting power figures.

GZ uk maybe. GZ jspec = no cruise.

GZ uk maybe. GZ jspec = no cruise.

There is no GZ UK Spec. GZ was regarded as the range topping J-Spec TT (pre 96 iirc) and it did have cruise control, I owned one. ;)

i'm gunna not got full spec i don't no too much bout these things you see mate

How did you insure it? Did you say it had none?

Agree with Col, I would find out exact mods or near as possible and put up a proper ad.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.