The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 TT J-Spec Auto - Red

Luka-P

Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately my car has to go. I have not had it long at all, as some of you may know, but something has had quite an impact and I have no choice.

I've listed it on PistonHeads and I believe it is fair, although open to any suggestions regarding the advert.

It's sad having your dreams crushed by something, especially when they were just getting started and I really have no option to get rid of her, my dream car.

Any questions or comments welcome.

Many Thanks Guys

Luke

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/647975.htm

The engine is not dramatically modified at all. It has an AquaMist water injection kit to keep intake cool in hot weather. A HKS blow-off valve and HKS induction kit. HKS Superdragger exhaust with second-cat removed. Apart from that its stock. Its running at 1.2 Bar and the pull is so addictive

Do you have a boost guage installed? (just seen the pic in your ad). It is just un common to see 1.2bar with 1st cat still in place and so little mods, unless you are raising the boost with a boost controller?

If you are running this you have not listed the supporting mods required to get to 1.2bar.

from what i can see, which isnt much due to the heat shield, i dont know whether the first cat is still in or not. the sensor is still plugged into that region so i assumed it is still there. ill check receipts for other mods!

from what i can see, which isnt much due to the heat shield, i dont know whether the first cat is still in or not. the sensor is still plugged into that region so i assumed it is still there. ill check receipts for other mods!

That sensor (02 sensor) is on the manifold not the cat/decat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.