The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White Manual NA

wallace9

• 2 weeks later...
4500 or best offer!!

Some tit has offered me 2700!!!!

First time I've been called a bird :D

I also offered you £2800.

You will be doing really well to sell for much more ... maybe £3200 if you are lucky, but I am serious miles away so hence the lower offer.

The delights of buying and selling Supras huh.

Are you planning to re-tax it at the end of the month ?

If you can afford to keep it then its still a gamble as the used car market is not going to improve in the next 6-9 months ...

Good luck with your sale though , looks like a great example.

I won't make any more offers your way as to avoid being called a budgie/eagle :D :p :D

ps. Am currently haggling over a 98 Facelift Manual with 47k miles at around £4.5k ... so 4 years older + 40k miles ???

You will be doing really well to sell for much more ... maybe £3200 if you are lucky, but I am serious miles away so hence the lower offer.

If you can afford to keep it then its still a gamble as the used car market is not going to improve in the next 6-9 months ...

I won't make any more offers your way as to avoid being called a budgie/eagle :D :p :D

ps. Am currently haggling over a 98 Facelift Manual with 47k miles at around £4.5k ... so 4 years older + 40k miles ???

This is starting to get on my T*ts people in sale threads saying i brought one for £4 and a can of tango. No need at all he rejected your offer deal with it dont go cramping up his sale thread.

This is starting to get on my T*ts people in sale threads saying i brought one for £4 and a can of tango. No need at all he rejected your offer deal with it dont go cramping up his sale thread.

I disagree, the thread starter, was name calling, so only right from the guy to post.

But agree with the rest of your statement.

yeah is that with proven mileage and history........i am guessing not.

:lol: did you get called a (t*t) because of the low offer? tbh i would have said worse!

that seems a fair price, my supra was very similar and i got £5.5k. give this guy and his car some respect

I am saying wallace9's car is a fair price just because fire148 has seen a newer low mileage one for cheaper does not mean its better..........it's cheaper for a reason.

Hold out for a buyer wallace9 ;)

yeah is that with proven mileage and history........i am guessing not.

:lol: did you get called a (t*t) because of the low offer? tbh i would have said worse!

I woudl not laugh too loud mate, as I went with a member 2 months ago to help her buy a Supra. She bought a facelift SZ (iirc 97) with all the trimmings, UK brakes, active spoiler and manual and was in immacualte condition, and I got the seller to just a touch over £4k and he was not desperate for the sale.

It is a buyers Market, Wallace car is very nice looking so he should hold out for it, these cars are cheap enough. :(

well in fairness I didn't know it was a member and it was more of a general comment than a personal assault but mr fire148, i apologise for the tit comment :)

No offence was taken, so no need to apologise ... :)

I'm not going to get drawn on the other posts as everyone has their own point of view and that's fair enough.

Hope you get some better offers heading your way soon, good luck with the sale ... its still a great car regardless of what the market is doing.

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.