The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 'M' Toyota Supra GZ Aerotop TT - 57k miles - BPU + loads more!

Pabs

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not try and get a list up on here and try and get 400 names, Everyone pays £25 to enter then do a draw? I would pay £25 for 1 ticket. The only thing would be how to get a fair draw?

the amount of hassle involved to get something like that sorted would be unreal.. and it'd take ages to get 100 names, let alone 400 names!

I've not had 1 person to come and view the car - loads of calls/emails or whatever, but nobody has been to see it in the flesh. I still think the first to SEE will buy... just getting that person through the door! :(

OK folks, drum role please:

CAR NOW SOLD, PENDING PAYMENT!

Deposit has been received by cheque, and will clear into my account to confirm sale of car.

I've got a part-ex of a Hyundai coupe 1.6 coming my way, which will be my car for the forseeable future! A bit different to the supra to say the least, but it'll do!

I'm sure the new owner will make himself known on here eventually! Top bloke, who I think will really look after the car the way it deserves.

OK folks, drum role please:

CAR NOW SOLD, PENDING PAYMENT!

Deposit has been received by cheque, and will clear into my account to confirm sale of car.

I've got a part-ex of a Hyundai coupe 1.6 coming my way, which will be my car for the forseeable future! A bit different to the supra to say the least, but it'll do!

I'm sure the new owner will make himself known on here eventually! Top bloke, who I think will really look after the car the way it deserves.

Well done mate. :)

Which Generation

erm, it's on a W plate (2000) if that means anything. Got the quad headlight type front end (not personally to my taste) but this is "just a car" to me - I'll look after it and stuff, but it's going to be a daily driver so nothing like my supra.

96,000 miles on the clock which is high, but it's the average 12k/year. Owned by the family from brand new. I just hope it's going to be a reliable motor :)

Guest sunnyG83

What out for the Exhaust manifold as its a common fault and costs a good £400 from the dealer. They are prone to cracking.

Do you want a Strut brace as i have one left from my old one :)

What out for the Exhaust manifold as its a common fault and costs a good £400 from the dealer. They are prone to cracking.

Do you want a Strut brace as i have one left from my old one :)

yeh, just been reading that. Thanks for the tip. How can you tell if it is cracked? Would it make much noise? I checked the exhaust for leaks and couldn't hear any.

Strut brace eh? May do! Is it easy to fit, or are holes needed to be drilled?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.